Berrow Drive, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 3UB, Birmingham, West Midlands
Price from £1000 Up to 75 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £1000 per event
Info about Berrow Court
Grade II listed Victorian Mansion wedding venue in Birmingham
Built in the “arts and crafts” style, Birmingham's Berrow Court is the former home of home of Joseph Chamberlain, set in three acres of beautiful gardens.
Located on the border between Harborne and Edgbaston, Berrow Court is one of Birmingham’s most sought after venues for wedding receptions.
Wonderful in both summer and winter months alike, guests can enjoy Pimm’s under the Gazebo while the musicians play, or champagne and canapés beside one of our roaring log fires.
Suitable for 75 seated guests or buffet-style dining for up to 200 guests.
• Grade II listed Victorian Mansion
• Three acres of outstanding gardens
• One of the most sought after venues in Birmingham
• Ideal both in warm and cold months of the year
• Plenty of photo opportunities
• Can accommodate 75 seated guests for a wedding breakfast, and up to 200 guests for buffet style dining