Battersea Arts Centre
Lavender Hill, London, South West London, SW11 5TN, London, Greater London
Up to 200 guests
Info about Battersea Arts Centre
Our eclectic mix of historical architecture and theatrical flair make our building ideal for those looking for something a little different. We host a wide variety of events; from weddings and parties to location filming and conferences.
We have a wide range of services on hand, from expert technical advice to professional event catering.
Currently available for hire from Jan, July, Aug and Sept 2017.
Our beautiful Grand Hall is currently being restored and is available for hire for weddings from January 2019.
Battersea Arts Centre is licensed for both ceremonies and receptions, and our experienced team can help manage your big day from start to finish. We cater in-house and pride ourselves in creating truly bespoke menus to fit with your vision of your special day.
The Council Chamber and Member’s Library are licensed for ceremonies and currently available for hire when we are out of theatre season in January, July, September and August.
It is possible to get hold a ceremony in our picturesque mosaic foyer on Sundays all year round. Why not follow the ceremony with an informal reception in the Scratch bar?
• A unique and historic city venue in South West London
• Theatrical flair combined with historic architecture
• Superb professional catering for events
• The Council Chamber is perfect for weddings and can host 200 standing and up to 120 dining
• Make your entrance down the impressive marble staircase
• The light and airy Member's Library is ideal for small drinks receptions of up to 50