BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
South Shore Rd, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE8 3BA, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Up to 200 guests
Info about BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
BALTIC is housed in a former flour mill on the historic banks of the River Tyne in Gateshead. A dramatic landmark building, the gallery hosts an ever-changing calendar of exhibitions and events.
The building is home to several dramatic spaces for your big day. River Terrace on the ground floor boasts an urban city backdrop with an exclusive outdoor terrace. Level 1, the ultimate blank canvas for your day, can be dressed to impress with it's spectacular white walls and pine wood floors, it's very own 54 seat cinema and greeting space which oozes natural light from the buildings statement glass elevation. Not forgetting the award-winning Six Restaurant located on the top floor which shows jaw-dropping panoramic views of the Newcastle and Gateshead Quaysides.
You can have the option of hosting your whole day at BALTIC. The gallery is fully licensed to host ceremonies in any of it's spectacular spaces.
Our dedicated team of Wedding Planners are on hand to help you to plan your day from start to finish.
• Recognised landmark in the North East
• Former flour mill on the bank of the River Tyne
• Unique and stylish location
• Three rooms available for your special day
• 54 seat cinema where you can display show reels or photos of your time spent together
• Fine Dining Restaurant - Six on BALTIC's rooftop can be used for your wedding breakfast