1 Brunswick Terrace, Brighton, East Sussex, BN3 1HN, Brighton, East Sussex
Price from £700 Up to 50 guests
Our Prices Are From:
- £2250 per event
- £700 per event
Info about Angel House
Angel House is an ideal place to hold a wide variety of special events. It is an impressive training venue for weddings, courses, lectures, workshops and tutorials. It is also excellent for creative events such as book and product launches, lectures, recitals, networking and award ceremonies.
Angel House is a beautiful privately owned Grade 1 Regency townhouse that offers a unique setting for weddings and civil ceremonies.
With its picture perfect seafront location you could not wish for a better Brighton weddings and civil ceremonies venue. Angel House is a stones throw from the Band Stand, Hove Lawns and the piers and although in the middle of the most vibrant and fun parts of the town it retains a magical and relaxed atmosphere with all the grandeur and elegance of a time gone.
• Unrivalled seafront location on the Brighton-Hove border, overlooking the Angel Peace statue
• Beautifully restored Regency town house – the only one available for weddings in Brighton and Hove
• Exclusive use available for you and your guests
• Outstanding bridal suite which boasts many original features and stunning views of the seafront
• Help and assistance throughout your wedding plans
• Available year round with mid-week and short notice packages available