Hire Unique Venues in Taunton, Somerset
Browse Unique & Historic Venues
Up to 300 guests
With its 14th century Great Hall and idyllic grounds, this is the largest medieval manor house in the West of England and possibly one of the most romantic venues in the South West.
Our award-winning venue offers flexible packages allowing you to create a memorable day that is as unique as you are. We also welcome and cater for civil weddings.
What we offer:
- Our five licensed ceremony rooms can accommodate between 30 and 120 of your guests. With each room offering a rich sense of history and style, your ceremony will be as individual as you are.
- We are one of a few selected venues in Devon that offer outdoor ceremonies. The stunning Private -
- Garden is the perfect location for your drinks reception whilst your guests relax and enjoy stunning views across the formal gardens.
- Our Grade II listed formal gardens provide a perfect location for your wedding photographs, against - the stunning backdrop of Dartington Hall and the picturesque South Devon countryside.
- The Great Hall – set in an impressive Grade 1 listed building, with original leaded windows and oak hammer beams, this is a breathtaking venue for your wedding breakfast and can accommodate up to 150 of your guests. The Great Hall can be decorated to reflect your own individual style.
- A selection of elegant private dining rooms for more intimate gatherings.
- 50 four star well-appointed bedrooms overlooking our 14th century Courtyard or gardens offer a blend of heritage and comfort. We offer a range of room styles and prices are available to suit all guests.
- Every wedding is unique and we would be delighted to create a package tailored to your own personal requirements.
More venues in Taunton
More services in Taunton
How to choose Unique Venues in Taunton for your event
Still searching for the memorable unique venue in Taunton?
Are you going to hold the event of a lifetime in Taunton, Somerset or have you planned to hold it somewhere else?
Obviously, it can be complicated to choose, compare and visit venues because you're searching for the right one.
And that's why Poptop is here!
Prices vary from £41 to £599. The average price for a unique venue is around £250 (£41 - £599).
If you're searching for your ideal venue just tell us what you need and we'll show what's available and make sure you get the free no obligation quote you need.
Decide on the unique venue that will transform your perfect occasion from okay, to the best experience of your life.
Picking the outstanding unique doesn't need to be a headache if you use our service today.