We are a husband and wife duo who specialise in Acoustic performances with the possibility of providing a full band set up. We write and sing original songs but also perform a selection of cover songs depending on what the occasion requires of us. Both of us are trained musicians and are trained in Estill vocal technique.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We don't usually take a break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Im sure we can.
- How much space do you require?Depending on the venue and event we would require enough space for a guitar and keyboard setup with room to set up a PA system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our equipment is PAT tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have access to our own PA but not lighting
- How long do you play for?Around and hour and a half
- How can event planners pay for your services?Direct Debit bank transfer or Cheque
- Who are your previous clients?Newspring Chruch Ossett.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Acoustic events, Church Youth events, Church events, Pub/Club entertainment, Birthday parties and Weddings.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Each original song that we write and perform has a story behind it with the basis of helping/inspire people through their every day struggles. We aim to incorporate this in to our performances.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being part of a group of musicians who have routinely played at the O2 Academy in Sheffield.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Husband and wife duo who specialise in acoustic pop performances ranging from original music and 60's to present day music.
Message for more information.