Zingaro is Italian for Gypsy. Initially based on folk music the band have branched out into an eclectic mix of self written material. Latin, jazz, fusion, folk gives way to poignant romanticism and melancholy. The band play no cover versions but with three albums in thier catalogue and a fourth in the making, there isn't room in the setlist for other writers songs.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Folk fusion band, self written songs and beautifully constructed melodies.
- What are the highlights of your career?Releasing three albums, being featured on Country Music TV and West Norfolk Radio.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We play unique instruments including violin, mandolin and accordion.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Theatre and festivals
- Who are your previous clients?RNLI, Cromer Carnival, Folk In A Field at Castle Acre.
- How can event planners pay for your services?PayPal, bank transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?Up to two hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Enough to accommodate up to seven band members
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?By prior arrangement
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break, 30 minutes.
The band has repeatedly played to sell out theatres and have a summer full of live music festivals they attend.