YorkshireDJs are not just any company. We are firstly one of the best on the market for affordability and we do things differently, which is why we stand out from the rest of the crowd.
We have worked with big names such as West Yorkshire Playhouse, Flamingo Land and Sheffield Casino and therefore understand that your event is important and thrive on making it one to remember. Over the last 30 years (since 1983) the business has always been run within the family and has grown to be very successful. With a combined experience of over 30 years we have developed the skills, the patience and the attention to detail, in order to make your event extra special. All our DJ's are polite, dress with a smart appearance and most importantly, they look like they want to be there, this is because our DJ's genuinly have a passion for music, not just at work, but in their own personal spare time too. After many years of experience in watching other DJ's and how they present and perform, we assure we only employ the best ones that make a difference.
Our music is very flexible and because we have music from the 1920's to the current day we assure we have the right music for the evenings needs, however feel free to design your evenings playlist and we would be more than happy to play from it. The types of music that we play on your event can vary, but our obvious structure is to keep the dance floor moving and to keep you and your guests smiling. Call us today or visit our contact page and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have our own equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All our DJ's run through our PLI and all equipment is checked every 6 months to ensure a valid PAT test is in place.
- What style of music do you offer?We offer all styles and genres.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. Anything you require please do not hesitate to ask, one of our staff will be pleased to help with your request.
- Do you do open-air acts?We Hold a PPL and PRS music licence which allows us to play live and recorded Music to the open-air.
- How long do you need to set up?Setups average from 20 minutes to 1 hour depending on the package you require.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes and all our DJ's run through our PLI
- What experience do you have working with children?We are one of the best in Yorkshire with children's music games and prizes, with over 30 years combined experience we have the right DJ for the occasion.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, We supply DJ's with DBS checks
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?NO.. We have a set prize count of 25, any additional prize required will result at £2 per head.
Disco (All Occasions)
Karaoke (All Occasions)