XC Photography UK Ltd
Xavier Clarke is a music, events and portrait photographer.
I’m based on the south coast of England, and I have easy travel links to the rest of the country and the world! I could bore you with details of my passion and love for photography which started when I was around 12 years old. Or how I’m only as good as my last shot, but you don’t want to hear about that, well until we meet to discuss your next shoot! I will just give you a flavour of who I am to whet the appetite before we meet. I’ve lived all over the UK and have also spent a lot of time in Paris, which was nice (not Nice – although I will be shooting there later in 2019 so watch this space). Despite working in a variety of roles in my career (from running bars to data analyst), photography was always in the background and I went from enthusiastic amateur to professional photographer – almost by chance (but with a lot of hard work thrown in). I’ve had some pretty amazing experiences as a professional photographer and have had the chance to shoot some of my heroes from TV and music, as you can see below. I offer a variety of services, including (but not limited to): Promo, Events, Portraits, Live music, Product shoots and more. For more information and pricing details, please feel free to drop me a line by messaging me email or call, details below.
Brighton Festival,Gomez, BN1 Magazine, Brighton Source, Lighthouse, Miss Pin Up UK, Miss Pin Up International, Brighton Fringe, The Pretend Men, Clock Tower Sanctuary, Peter Kyle MP, Annika Brown, Funk the Format, Glug, Betty Lou Vintage, Brighton & Hove Guitar Lessons & more!
- What services do you offer?Event Photography, Portraits and Head Shoots, Commercial, Music and more!
- What does the wedding package include?Weddings can vary from covering the special day from the brides arrival and just hough the ceremony to getting ready up to the first dance. Packages can include a second shooter and or videographer, full hair and makeup team as well as all packages include a private wepage with images a selection either downloaded to usb or printed. On the private page you will also have the option to buy keepsakes as well as framed prints.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?If you would like the wedding breakfast covered I am happy to do that though if required, I would need accomodation sorting out!
- What style of photos do you take?I have my own unique style of shooting (as does every photographer!), I have the ability to imic most styles if you required, I would normally offer a selection for the client to reivew and I will edit the images as required.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use two full frame Nikon cameras as well as Olympus Micro 4/3s, I have a selection of lenses and flashes as well that I use as and when required.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, you will receive a privte webpage on my site, you will be able to shre to social media directly from there too, if needed!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Each job is different!
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I will ensure there are no embarrassing images before sending them through, I also take on the editing as well!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mostly work on my own. I have a network of professionals I work with, from photographers to makeup artists.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, I have a number of photographers that I trust to be able to take my place if there are any unforseen circumstances
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I will always retain the rights to all images, unless otherwise discussed!
XC PHOTOGRAPHY is a specialist in event and low light photography and I have built a reputation on stealth quality and professionalism, I have worked on a variety of events from Glug, Amazon, Brighton Festival to The Ivy Opening, Birthday Parties, Hen Parties, Corporate events and more.
We can offer a range of services from a basic cover of the event (one photographer, capturing candid and occasional posed moments. I use a combination of natural lighting and flash, depending on the venue)
Other options available include a second shooter and or a videographer, I can also set up a staged portrait space providing a mini studio experience as well as the above. In conjunction with Betty Lou we can offer events tailored to your needs.
Portraits & Head Shots:
XC PHOTOGRAPHY offers a range of options for head shots from corporate, actors, commercial and more. whatever your needs I will taylor the shoot to suite you and your requirements. Shoots can take place either at your home, in a studio or out and about, I have full studio equipment that I can take with me as required.
XC PHOTOGRAPHY offers a selection of services with music and performers. Having a great passion for music I photograph musicians and performers on stage, promotional, portfolio, album and more.
I have had a fantastic selection of artists in front of my camera including: The Beach Boys, The Happy Mondays, Gomez, Suede, Whiskey for the Wounded, Yumi and the Weather, Ghost, Soul Fly, Noah Stewart, Neena Cherry, Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer, Professor elemental and many many more!
If you are looking to have live shots, promotional, album work or character shoots. Again XC Photography can bring in Betty lou events for styling n makeup as required. Email me to find out what we can do for you.
As well as the above, XC PHOTOGRAPHY can offer a number of other services for your photographic needs.
XC PHOTOGRAPHY does offer wedding photography and has a few options, in order to ensure you have the best and worry free service selected entirely for your wants and needs, please contact me directly to discuss budget, requirements, dates and an overview of your special day.
Promotion and PR:
Whether you are looking to promote an event, your store or products, XC Photography can cover your needs. Depending on what you are looking to achieve I will consult with you to ensure you and your brand is represented in the best possible way. I can also mimic other styles to ensure you have consistency with your brand.
Architectural - Interior & Exterior
Using skills I have learned through other mediums of photography, and have brought my own vision and style to the table and helped clients stand out from the crowd.