A Surrey based wedding photographer, I specialising in documentary wedding photography that's captures those spontaneous moment I look to be unobtrusive so that I can best capture the unexpected moment when you don't think a camera is there .
My approach is that if i understand your day as well as you do i can capture unforgettable moments of your unique wedding day in a special and natural way. to do this i make sure we meet a few times and discuss the day a few days before to make sure I know what is happening and when so I can be in the right place at the right time.
The only thing that is left of the whole day for you to remember is the story and I like to see my pictures telling you that story.
Susannah Ames• Dec. 7, 2018
Great photographer, was punctual and very responsive to any requests. Haven’t reveived our photos yet (the event was only last night) but was friendly and professional throughout. No complaints.
- What services do you offer?Fully wedding photography free Engagement shoot( When booking the wedding with me)
- What does the wedding package include?• Fully edited high resolution images and a low resolution copy to be able to upload in social media sites all stored on a personal engraved USB • Upto 10hr of my time at locations that will capture your day fully • Minimum of two consultations before the wedding • included engagement shoot.(If you wish to have one) • Secure log in area to view the photos with your own password you can share to friends and family
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Unfortunately not as most weddings are over 5hrs long so i c an nly do one wedding a day
- What style of photos do you take?My style is candid documentary but for the Mr and Mrs i enjoy Fashion and Classic style
- What kind of technology do you use?My Weapon of choice is the Nikon camera and lens
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I do i have a fully secure portal for you to share with your guest and family
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Normally 3-5 weeks depending on the season period
- Do you send all the photos taken?No I only send the best pictures so on a normal wedding this would be around 200-400 pictures
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?i work alone but do have support available if i need it
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do i will always make sure your wedding is captured
Photographing the Day in full - starting with the Bride and Groom getting ready till the first dance and beyond.
Up to 10hr of Photo's to capture every part of the day
A personalised USB stick.
All images as high resolution files.
Free Engagement Photo shoot ( If you have time for one)
not just one but as many pre-wedding meeting to chat about the wonderful plans you have for your special day as needed.
Up to 10 x 7x5 Images to get on your wall as soon as possible