Rustic, Authentic and Delicious Wood Fired Pizza and more for your big day. Cooked and served from our vintage horse trailer.
We believe if it’s worth doing, then it’s worth doing properly. We are a family business, a family who love great food.
Our dough is made from the finest Italian 00 Flour from Caputo. This is Napoli’s favourite flour and works brilliantly in our wood fired oven. The dough is left to slowly ferment for at least 24 hours. This creates a light and airy texture with a deep flavour. It’s not the easiest method but it’s the best.
Our Tomatoes come from San Marzano sul Sarno in the foothills of Mount Vesuvius near Naples. Here they bask in glorious sunshine and thrive in the rich volcanic soil. This means their skins are thinner and their flesh is sweeter, so no sugar is needed in our sauce.
We only use fresh and where possible local ingredients for our toppings and we like to use ingredients that are in season and at their best so our menu changes througho...
- What is included in the menu?We supply high quality compostable plates, cutlery and napkins.
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, each menu is bespoke and seasonally inspired.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Wood Fired Pizza & Wood Fired Kitchen serving up roasts and slow cooked meals such as Pulled Pork or Leg Of Lamb with fresh Pitta bread.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Wood Fired Pizza & Wood Fired Kitchen serving up roasts and slow cooked meals such as Pulled Pork or Leg Of Lamb with fresh Pitta bread.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we work with our clients to tailor a menu to suit their needs.
Wood Fired Pizza & Wood Fired Kitchen serving roasts and slow cooked dishes such as pulled pork or leg of lamb and fresh pitta breads.