The Fabulators (Acoustic)
Forget what you think you know about acoustic duos, because this is not your average folksy background music!
Will and Callum - frontmen of the four piece Fabulators wedding/party band are available as an acoustic duo for more intimate settings - but the two of them create an atmosphere and energy many a full band would envy !
Both are extremely experienced live performers, with a wide ranging repertoire of covers under their belts that's guaranteed to keep your guests entertained.
The Fabulators can supply top quality p.a. and stage lighting to suit your venue and are fully insured.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic covers, electric atmosphere!
- What are the highlights of your career?Hard to say - we've played all kinds of venues and all kinds of occasions....perhaps the greatest honour was being asked to play in church at a funeral though, strangely enough.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are unusual as an acoustic duo, avoiding most of the cliches of the genre with a rock/pop set delivered with passion and precision!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?There's no such thing as usual ! We've performed at other artist's album launches, parties, restaurants, weddings and festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?All kinds of clients have booked us, from other musicians and festival organisers to private customers, pubs and corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the night, or by online bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?2 X 45 Minutes generally
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a choice of p.a. equipment to suit all but the very largest venues , as well as stage/dancefloor lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?We have a very compact p.a. available for smaller venues (either 1 or two HK nano 600s) Apart from that and a light tripod if required it's just two guys with guitars, so at a pinch we can play at one end of a small living room !
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice, we should be able to accommodate any sensible request. There may be an additional charge for this if it's not a song we think we'll be asked for much in the future.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically we'll take one break of around twenty minutes between sets.
- How much do you charge ?We wish there was a straight answer to this, but no two events are the same. As a rule fees start at around £250.00 for a local pub type gig where we turn up, set up and play. Travelling time, time spent on site (ie. if you require us to set up by lunchtime, but not play 'till the evening) and seasonal demand will all be factors in pricing, as will the type of event.
- My venue has a noise limiter - is this a problem ?We're afraid the answer is yes. Every venue that has a limiter will tell you "we have loads of live music and it's never a problem" but ask any band who's played said venue, and they'll tell you the quality (not just the volume) of the sound is compromised, as well as the energy of the performance. We'd rather not damage our reputation by delivering a disappointing show, to allow a venue that's not really suited to live music to keep it's license.
We have a wide and varied repertoire, including songs from Foo Fighters, Blur, Oasis, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Wheatus, Electric Six, The Clash, and many more. You'll find some acoustic videos on ...