Forget what you think you know about acoustic duos, because this is not your average folksy background music!
Will and Callum - frontmen of the four piece Fabulators wedding/party band are available as an acoustic duo for more intimate settings - but the two of them create an atmosphere and energy many a full band would envy !
Both are extremely experienced live performers, with a wide ranging repertoire of covers under their belts that's guaranteed to keep your guests entertained.
The Fabulators can supply top quality p.a. and stage lighting to suit your venue and are fully insured.
- Who are your previous clients?All kinds of clients have booked us, from other musicians and festival organisers to private customers, pubs and corporate events.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically we'll take one break of around twenty minutes between sets.
- How much space do you require?We have a very compact p.a. available for smaller venues (either 1 or two HK nano 600s) Apart from that and a light tripod if required it's just two guys with guitars, so at a pinch we can play at one end of a small living room !
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice, we should be able to accommodate any sensible request. There may be an additional charge for this if it's not a song we think we'll be asked for much in the future.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We do!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a choice of p.a. equipment to suit all but the very largest venues , as well as stage/dancefloor lighting.
- How long do you play for?Generally we play two 45 minute sets, but can do up to two 60 minute sets if required.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?There's no such thing as usual ! We've performed at other artist's album launches, parties, restaurants, weddings and festivals.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are unusual as an acoustic duo, avoiding most of the cliches of the genre with a rock/pop set delivered with passion and precision!
- What are the highlights of your career?Hard to say - we've played all kinds of venues and all kinds of occasions....perhaps the greatest honour was being asked to play in church at a funeral though, strangely enough.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic covers, electric atmosphere!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally take a break of around 20-30 minutes 1/2 way through the performance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If asked long enough in advance, and if the song is suitable for male voice and guitar, then the answer is yes. Extra cost may be involved if it's not a song I'm likely to be asked for in future.
- How much space do you require?Very Little! I have a very compact p.a. system I can set up almost anywhere. Then all I need is room for me, a guitar and a mic stand!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes!
- How long do you play for?2 X 45 Minutes generally
We have a wide and varied repertoire, including songs from Foo Fighters, Blur, Oasis, The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Wheatus, Electric Six, The Clash, and many more. You'll find some acoustic videos on ...