Wildefeast is an independently owned premium events caterer based in the North East of England, although, we are able and willing to travel throughout the whole of the UK for events.
Often the most stressful part of planning an event can be finding a catering company that can understand your goals, as well as provide incredible service. We understand that event catering requires confidence and passion. We are dedicated to providing you and your guest with high quality service and food; we will go above and beyond to make sure that your event is a roaring success.
We believe that we are one of the UK's most innovative and flexible caterers available who will always go that extra mile to meet our client’s needs. We provide fabulously cooked food, by a friendly and discreet team suitable at any event; no matter how big or small.
- What services do you offer?Mobile Catering Services
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not have a venue but we do have a number of venues for whom we are the sole catering supplier.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can be very flexible depending upon the menu chosen.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We are happy to create a bespoke menu for you.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We specialise in gourmet and exotic BBQs
Wildefeast offers a complete event catering service that is perfect for you. Having worked at private parties, corporate events, weddings and festivals, we can tailor our service to fit your needs. Whether it’s simply a fresh supply of produce, or full event catering management, we can provide all the tools that you need for your event. This includes our marquee, excellent chefs, waiters, all our equipment, and we can even create a bespoke menu with you to make your event truly unique.
Whether your event requires catering for 25 party guests, or 100,000 festival goers, we’re ready to take it on. With several years of experience working across Sunderland, Durham, Lancashire, Birmingham and Cambridge as well as other towns in the North and the Midlands, we will work with you to make sure that your requirements are met. Any questions or queries then we are here to talk you through our process to make sure there are no hitches or surprises on the day!