Whoever & The Somethings
Whoever & the Somethings are a versatile live band available to hire for functions and events. The female fronted outfit can tailor their set up, and set list, for any event, performing as a 5 piece band as well as an acoustic duo or trio.
Having graduated from Paul McCartney’s Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, Whoever and the Somethings put on an engaging, classy live show showcasing a repertoire of songs that range from the 1950s through to modern day hits; all tied together with a soulful, R&B edge.
With a wealth of experience playing in bars, at festivals and private events, Whoever and the Somethings can be the perfect fit for any occasion.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A function Band providing music for Weddings, Private Parties & Corporate events.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing the Main Stage at Gay Pride Festival
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can tailor our line up to suit the customer, Duo, Trio, 4 Piece or 5 Piece.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding events or private functions.
- Who are your previous clients?All of our clientele has been built up over the past 2 years through word of mouth. Clients range from young couples getting married to 60th Birthday parties, as our set list is suitable for a wide audience.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via BACS or cash on the evening of the event. A PayPal option is also available.
- How long do you play for?Generally 2 x 45 min sets. But we have done 2 x 1 hour, or 3 x 45 mins. Prices may vary dependant on longer set times.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own full P.A system. Our lighting consist of basic floor up lighting but it can be arranged to supply more if needs be.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes & Yes
- How much space do you require?3 x 4 meters. But we can work with most spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you require that we learn a couple of new songs (first dance songs etc) we can do that no problem. Should you require a large amount of new songs learning, there may be an extra charged based upon rehearsal time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As many and as long as the client requires.
Stronger Than Me - Winehouse
Hey Ya - OutKast
Too Close - Alex Clare
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
Latch - Disclosure
Isn't she Lovely - Stevie Wonder
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Beddingfield
American boy - Estelle
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Stand by me – Ben E King
Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
No Scrubs - TLC
No Diggidy - Black Street
Somebody Else's Guy - Jocelyn Brown
Treasure - Bruno Mars
PYT - Michael Jackson
Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
Say My Name - Destinys Child
Never Too Much - Luther Vandros
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Jonny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
1 Thing - Amerie
This Love - Maroon 5
You've Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
Proud Mary - Tina & Ike
Locked out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd