Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, White Robin Films will provide couples with a beautiful video of their special day. We film discreetly, capturing happy moments and put it together to create a touching, personal wedding film. Talk to us!
Anonymous User• 21 Oct 2017
White Robin films recorded our wedding for us and I couldn't have asked for better service or result. Faye was so friendly, and she fitted right in and I didn't even notice the cameras half the time, so everyone was at ease. The video was very important to me as some family members couldn't make it on the day, so it's the perfect keepsake that made our loved ones able to share those precious memories with us. Highly recommend, and a massive thank you �
Anonymous User• 20 Oct 2017
"The video for Tim and Laura's wedding makes me cry every time I watch it!
Well done Faye!!"
Anonymous User• 4 Jul 2018
"WOW!!! Our wedding film by White Robin Wedding Films is absolutely brilliant!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! We absolutely love it! We've watched it many times and each
time we've got emotional! You've truly captured it all wonderfully with such great attention to detail, it put a huge smile on our faces!! It's beautifully edited and goes so well with the music. We can't thank you enough! :-)
It was such a busy day - you captured lots of lovely moments that we didn't get to see on the day. Wh...
Anonymous User• 17 Jun 2017
My husband and I were thrilled when we received our wedding video from Faye as she has managed to capture the whole day perfectly in a film we will treasure forever. The whole day goes so fast and having this video brings back such lovely memories that we can always look back on. We had no idea Faye was even filming most of the day and she is great at capturing those special moments. I would highly recommend her for any occasion and will definitely call on her again in the future.
Julia and Alex• 16 Jun 2018
Faye- you are amazing at what you do. We just received our highlight wedding video and it was more than what we imagined. After emigrating immediately after our wedding we didn’t get chance to speak and reminisce with any of our guests so to be able to capture the day and bring it to life has been truly magical. You were also a great asset to the wedding day and went above and beyond. Can’t recommend enough... Mr & Mrs MacRae ❤️
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Videos take longer than photos to edit, we strive to get your video to you within 6 weeks, but this will vary according to business.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We will use YouTube to upload your highlights video onto our page if this is OK with you!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Video services. We can create a bespoke package and can film from the bride and groom preparations til the end of the night if needed.
- What kind of technology do you use?We mainly use the small but powerful DSLRs such as the Canon 5D mark iii. They create HD quality and are light enough to carry around without being obtrusive.
- What style of photos do you take?Unobtrusive, documentary style video. We will not be in your way or create over the top posing scenarios. Relax and enjoy your day, we will capture it all discreetly.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?As a small company, we will usually cover one wedding a day, but during busy wedding season we have taken on two a day.
- What does the wedding package include?We have three popular packages - Basic £700 - 6 hours coverage. 6-7 minute highlight video. 1 videographer. Personalised USB Standard £850 - 8 hours of coverage. Bridal preparations to first dance. 1 Videographer. 6-7 minute highlight video. Speeches and ceremony provided as individual files. 1 personalised USB. Superior - Coverage from bridal preps to one hour after the first dance. 2 videographers, not one moment will be missed! 6-7 min highlight video. 1 hour traditional video of the entire day. 1 personalised USB. Add ons and personalised packages available
Full length traditional feature films.