Becca is a young Peruvian singer who has been performing for almost nine years, at a variety of different venues - everywhere from private functions to concert halls.
She has spent the past five years performing around Peru, singing a mix of jazz and Latin/salsa music, and her most notable performance has been for the British Ambassador to Peru at a Christmas benefit concert in 2015.
Her husky-yet-clear voice can liven the atmosphere at a wide range of occasions, anywhere from celebrations to corporate/public events. She focuses mainly on feel-good classics by artists like Frank Sinatra, and Billy Joel, but accepts email requests before the events in order to make your occasion even more unforgettable through the addition of your own favourites.
- How long do you play for?Becca does two different times - 2 sets of 30 minutes, or 2 sets of 45 minutes. Other times can be negotiated.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, so please provide!
- How much space do you require?Not much space at all, so any venue is suitable.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! That is part of the service and Becca is happy to oblige.
Two 40 minute sets including a selection of the following songs (to high-quality backing tracks):
1. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Madeleine Peyroux
2. New York, New York - Frank S...