London based pianist Alex Windsor plays jazz standards and is available to hire for weddings and events. He plays solo piano and can also put together jazz duos, trios or quartets featuring some of the very finest musicians and singers from London's exciting jazz scene.
Hattie• 23 May 2017
We had Alex play at our wedding and he was fabulous! He played while our guests were eating dinner and he really added something special to the atmosphere. Many of our guests said how much they enjoyed listening to him.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A passion for jazz music.
- What are the highlights of your career?Recent new years eve gig with an unbelievable saxophonist and double bass player.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I have been playing regularly with some of the most talented professional musicians in London and am known on London's jazz scene. This can not be said for most cocktail/lounge pianists.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play at weddings, corporate events, private parties, and regular restaurant and bar residencies.
- Who are your previous clients?I've recently played at a private function for PRS, Cafe Royal in Piccadilly, many others.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on the day or bank transfer.
As solo pianist or as a jazz group, they play jazz and latin standards - compositions by the likes of Duke Ellington, George Gerschwin, Cole Porter, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Wayne Shorter, Thelonious Mon...