I have specialised in wedding photography since 2009.
I generally let the day unfold and flow naturally only really getting involved to get the groups shots done, but this is so that you and your wedding guests can get back to enjoying the day.
I believe your wedding album should be a true reflection of your wedding day and how you and your guests enjoyed it and interacted.
I enjoy taking my couples away from their guests for about 15 minutes during the wedding day to get some special pictures but I also find that it is a great opportunity for them to take a moment to relax, catch their breath and take stock together.
I strictly limit the number of weddings I photograph each year to just 25, I think it is important that your day is also special to me and not just another number to be rushed through and move on to the next.
I get around 85% of my bookings from previous clients referring me to friends and from wedding venues, I have worked with. I am very proud of that and I work hard to keep that my main source of wedding clients.
Services From Wedding Photography by Bryan
Wedding Photography Package
Essentials Wedding Photography
Inclusive Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Pre-Wedding shoot Wedding day Photography Editing image, colour correction Website hosting Social sharing Printable image files
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?Informal Posed Creative Candid Documentary
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Personal Website Social Sharing
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 Weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?All edited images are delivered
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most wedding are two photographers I operate a team of associate photographers for special requests
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, UK law gives copyright to the photographer, Clients are given licence to copy print and use their images for any personal use
Wedding day Photography
2 photographers on your wedding day
Images edited, colour corrected
Personal wedding gallery displayed on my website
Printable digital files