Untouchable are a professional wedding and function band based in Essex and Suffolk. We play classic hits spanning more than fifty years, playing songs by bands from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s. The band comprises guitar, bass and drums complemented by strong lead vocals and harmonies. Available as a 3pc, 4pc or acoustic duo.
Sophie Aldridge• 21 May 2019
A great band with great music. It's a shame most of the residents left after our awards ceremony. They were super professional and on time setting up. They went above and beyond when we had problems with the sound and allowed us to use there speakers. So massive thank you to them for that. We would definitely use again, thank you :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We would typically take 1 or 2 30-45 min breaks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can cater for special requests e.g. first dances
- How much space do you require?Ideally we like an area of 4m x 3m to perform on. If the event is outside we require a flat, level (Ideally raised) and sheltered from the elements.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have public liability insurance and our equipment is PAT tested
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We are fully self-contained with our own PA and lights
- How long do you play for?We play 3 x 40 min, or 2 x 60 min sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?We prefer to be paid by bank transfer.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional, lively band for all events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform at weddings, parties and corporate events.
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough/ Marvin Gaye & Tammi Tyrell
Bad Moon Rising/ Creedance Clearwater Revival
Brown Eyed Girl/ Van Morrison
Build Me Up Buttercup/ The Foundations
Drive My Car/ The...