Versatile duo/trio playing an eclectic mix of songs.
Waterfahl is an experienced duo with a professional attitude, used to playing at music nights, festivals, private parties, weddings and in pubs, bars and lounges.
Our repertoire is broad and ranges from laidback tunes over sing-alongs to upbeat songs good for dancing - always tweaking our set to fit the event and the audience.
We cover songs from the 50's to the latest hits - giving them our own stamp with a quirky harmonica or ukulele solo. Our performances always make people join in and put a smile on their faces.
Cellar, Oxford• 10 Oct 2016
What a team! What an act! Beautiful resonant guitar play accompanies, cajoles, encourages, feels along with Hanne as she sends us her brightside blues, delighting the ear, trusting completely in the chevalier musician at her side. A really great thing to see. A special act, this one, not to be missed. - R. Lipscombe, Oxford
GiddyUp Music• 14 May 2017
Hanne's warm singing and harmonica weaves some inspiring patterns into the air with Finn's acoustic guitar orchestrating the mood. Waterfahl's music drifts around you like a welcoming breeze and Hanne's voice soothes your soul. - Dave Tommo
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Versatile duo playing a mix of eclectic mix of songs
- What are the highlights of your career?Having our original songs played on national radio.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Female harmonica player
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private parties, pub gigs, music promotion nights
- Who are your previous clients?Riverside Festival; Bunkfest; Brewery Tap Abingdon; Pablo Lounge Abingdon; Unicorn Theatre Abingdon; The Wheatsheaf Oxford; Joe's Bar & Grill Oxford.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque, BACS
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How much space do you require?2 x 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break of about 10-15 minutes.
Losing my religion
Dirty old town
Crazy little thing called love
Stand by me
Mary Jane’s last dance