From the mighty beef rendang (beef slow cooked in coconut gravy) to the humble vegan tempeh in sweet and spicy glaze, our food is rich with flavour - it's perfect if you're looking for something out of the ordinary!
Invite us as a food pop up trader or book our bespoke catering services, we have something for everyone. From finger food (think chicken satay, croquette, mini fritters) to mains to desserts (fried banana, coconut pancake) and more!
We have many catering options to suit different budgets so do get in touch.
- What is included in the menu?Each menu has different thing to offer. Please check our pricing details for info.
- How does the open bar work?We don't offer open bar.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we don't.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we do, we have a Maharaja Package, where you can: - Choose from 2 choices of starters - Choose from 4 choices of mains (served with rice & side veg) - 1 choice of desserts - 1 extra add-ons (choose between starters/desserts, the starters can also be served with mains) - Cutleries are included with no additional cost
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer authentic Indonesian cuisine. Think beef rendang (beef slow cooked in coconut gravy), chicken gulai (chicken infused with smooth golden curry), tempeh in sweet & spicy glaze, and so on...
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we are flexible with requests and dietary requirements.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We cook in our kitchen and transport the food to the venue. However, if the venue has a kitchen for us to use, we can cook there too.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we don't.
- What services do you offer?We provide bespoke catering services with bursting flavour from the wonderful Indonesia. We have a range of catering packages to suit your different needs and budget. Food can be dropped off or our staff is available to serve at your events.
We provide bespoke catering services with bursting flavour from the wonderful Indonesia.
Our menu includes (but not limited to):
- Chicken satay (skewered chicken served with peanut sauce)