From the mighty beef rendang (beef slow cooked in coconut gravy) to the humble vegan tempeh in sweet and spicy glaze, our food is rich with flavour - it's perfect if you're looking for something out of the ordinary!
Invite us as a food pop up trader or book our bespoke catering services, we have something for everyone. From finger food (think chicken satay, croquette, mini fritters) to mains to desserts (fried banana, coconut pancake) and more!
We have many catering options to suit different budgets so do get in touch.
- What services do you offer?We provide bespoke catering services with bursting flavour from the wonderful Indonesia. We have a range of catering packages to suit your different needs and budget. Food can be dropped off or our staff is available to serve at your events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No we don't.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We cook in our kitchen and transport the food to the venue. However, if the venue has a kitchen for us to use, we can cook there too.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we are flexible with requests and dietary requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer authentic Indonesian cuisine. Think beef rendang (beef slow cooked in coconut gravy), chicken gulai (chicken infused with smooth golden curry), tempeh in sweet & spicy glaze, and so on...
- Do you offer special menus?Yes we do, we have a Maharaja Package, where you can: - Choose from 2 choices of starters - Choose from 4 choices of mains (served with rice & side veg) - 1 choice of desserts - 1 extra add-ons (choose between starters/desserts, the starters can also be served with mains) - Cutleries are included with no additional cost
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No we don't.
- How does the open bar work?We don't offer open bar.
- What is included in the menu?Each menu has different thing to offer. Please check our pricing details for info.
We provide bespoke catering services with bursting flavour from the wonderful Indonesia.
Our menu includes (but not limited to):
- Chicken satay (skewered chicken served with peanut sauce)
- Kroket (potato croquette with "ragut" white sauce)
- Gado-gado (indonesian salad of vegetables, served with peanut dressing)
- A mixed of mini fritters
- Pastel (pie crust filled with chicken & vegetables)
- Beef rendang (beef slow cooked in coconut gravy)
- Chicken gulai (chicken infused with smooth golden curry)
- Aubergine balado (aubergine in spicy sambal)
- Orek tempeh in sweet & spicy glaze
- Chicken betutu (chicken in balinese spices)
- Gulai kale (beautiful kale cooked in smooth golden curry)
- Perkedel (patty made with ground potato and minced meat)
- Fried banana topped with chocolate, cheese and condensed milk
- Dadar gulung (sweet Indonesian pancake filled with coconut and brown sugar)
- Bolu gulung pandan (Indonesian swiss roll in pandan flavour)
We have catered for a range of organisations, local businesses, universities and student-led societies. From 40 to 250 people, a simple meal or 3 course party, we can create the perfect catering plan according to each needs. Our clients often have their own clients, staff or guests that enjoy a unique and/or hearty flavour.