Waiters Who Sing
Singing waiters are becoming the biggest must have for any occasion by those wanting to give their guests the ultimate surprise.
Our waiters will blend in with the staff at your event and wait for the perfect moment to burst into song and get your guests on their feet dancing.
Our singers supply a full PA system and professional backing tracks as well as delivering stunning vocals.
We have an extensive repertoire available and ca tailor songs to suit your needs (minimum of 4 weeks notice is required to learn new songs)
Margaret Birch• April 6, 2019
I used Waiters who sing for my Mums 70th Birthday. Chris and Rachel had everyone on their feet and were very accommodating with our song choices.
I would recommend them and will certainly use them again.
Sharon Hepple• May 5, 2019
What can I say, Chloe and Rachel were amazing!
As waitresses they were better than the actual staff and when they started to sing everyone cheered and got straight into partying.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Engagements, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate events
- How long do you play for?Upto 1 hour of singing
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes full PA is supplied. Lighting can be supplied upon request however we tend not to do this for singing waiter gigs as it can spoil the element of surprise.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?3x3 is usually ideal however we are used to working different venues and spaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes ofcourse, we have an extensive repoirtoire so if your song is not on our most popular list please speak to us and we can always cater for you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?During a normal waiter set which is one hour we do not take any breaks
The following songs are the most popular in our repertoire however we do cover other songs which may not be on the list, please enquire if you would like a different song.
I've had the time of my life
Wonder of you
Cry to me
Cry me a river
Do you love me
Shoop shoop song
Gimme Gimme Gimme
I do I do I do
Dancing in the street
Crazy little thing called love
Walking on sunshine
Somebody to love
A million dreams
You're the one I want
Can you feel it
I drove all night