CR Entertainment provide quality singers and performers for a whole range of events. All of our performers are professionally trained and have years of experience in the industry.
Shows are fully self contained, we supply a full PA system, lighting and sound engineer to ensure shows run smoothly meaning you can sit back and enjoy your event.
Tracey Cooper• May 13, 2019
My friend & I had a brilliant night at your Dirty Dancing tribute in Wild Cabaret Glasgow last night.
We both thoroughly enjoyed it, 1st Tribute act I've ever been to & my 1st trip to this venue. Won't be our last. Well Done, Thank You & looking forward to another night soon
Heather Gilchrist• May 13, 2019
I love these guys there are so good at what they do and they know how to get the audience on their feet I loved the dirty dancing show last night can’t wait for the rocky horror show in October and liked the new baby she was a great singer too
Julie-Anne Quinn• July 1, 2019
Excellent night on Saturday at the Fairfield club for Grease vs Dirty Dancing.
The energy from Chris and Rachel performing was amazing! They really know how to wow an audience and had everyone up on the dance floor.
Would come back to see you in a heartbeat
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:CR Entertainment catering for all your entertainment needs
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events,
- How long do you play for?shows play 2 x 45 min sets. Wedding singers play for 1 hour. DJ plays for 5 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?For shows we require a dance floor as there is a lot of choreography and audience participation. Wedding singers and DJ's would be sufficient with a 2x2m space
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, providing you give us plenty of notice to add it to the set and rehearse.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Shows are scheduled as 2 x 45 min sets with a 20-30 min break in between ( we play music during this time) DJ's take 2 x 20 minute breaks throughout the evening (during this time music will still play however no requests will be taken)
- What style of music do you offer?We offer a full range of styles from classical to pop
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, all we ask is that you give us a minimum of 6 weeks notice to practice the new song
- Do you do open-air acts?No
- Can I choose the songs for my Wedding singer?Yes, we encourage you to make your event as unique to you as possible. A minimum of 3 months is required for your singer to learn the repertoire.
Show provided include:
Dirty Dancing Tribute (2 performers, 2 x 45 min sets, including singing, dancing, Dance tuition and not forgetting THE dance)
Grease Tribute (2 performers, 2 x 45 mins sets, including singing and dancing and lots of audience participation)
Mamma Mia Tribute (3 performers, 2 x 45 min sets, all the songs from the hit films Mamma Mia 1 and 2, great party atmosphere)
80's Tribute (3 performers, 2 x 45 mins sets, some of the biggest hits from the 80's including choreography and costumes)
Male and female Wedding singers available as either soloists or duos (additional cost applies for duos)
DJ service available based on 5 hours of entertainment
Custom bespoke events and entertainment also available