Hello, Im Andy from Visualise Photography Documentary Wedding Photography
and I specialize in stylish, natural Documentary Wedding Photography shooting throughout Oxfordshire and surrounding counties , capturing all those candid moments of unguarded emotion from your morning preparations through to your first dance or for as long as you need. I want your wedding photography experience to be easy and friendly, and I get so much satisfaction making others happy with something I made for them, so weddings are a great match.
My style of candid wedding photography captures your day as it unfolds, all the emotions and feelings that you have during your day are caught in a moment that lasts only a second , and thats why i avoid posed photos as much as i can because posing for a camera rarely shows the true person, or the raw emotions that they feel,
and why miss such a beautiful thing on the biggest most emotional day of your life.
Of course i shoot intimate shots and group pictures as part of your day
but i dont ask you to pose,
i simply ask you a question ............................................. i then let your feelings produce a
- What services do you offer?I offer a professional Documentary Wedding Photography experience ,from part days through to whole wedding days, i offer wedding album purchases and all editing of the images within each price .
- What does the wedding package include?All packages are inclusive of Travel, correspondence via email and telephone, my professional photography service and editing and post production of all the images,plus delivery of those images and selected packages come with albums also.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never the couple i work with have them all to themselves for that day even if they only book me for a couple of hours.
- What style of photos do you take?A Documentary, Candid, Reportage styles that tell the day in a story telling manner, not posed, grip and grin images.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Professional DSLR cameras and quality lenses
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I offer online image viewing galleries with my full day packages.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?The finished images i usually deliver 3-4 weeks after the wedding day, often sooner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, i shoot in a RAW format which requires me to edit and post produce to get the best from each image plus covert into a view able format such as JPEG
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone always, my intention is to be discreet and unobtrusive so working with others would make this difficult.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Absolutely, if for any reason i am unable to attend myself, a quality experienced photographer shooting a similar style will be provided to cover the wedding , but things need to be very bad for me not to attend myself .
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer i have copyright of any photo taken as doe any photographer , but my couples have free use of those images i provide to them with out licence or terms and i myself may also use those images for my own promotional purposes.
Documentary Wedding Photography