Verified bookings: 2
Price from: £695.00
Visionaire are a specialist wedding photographic studio, Style is relaxed and informal but with a firm artistic slice!
Services From Visionaire
Coverage begins for pre-wedding photography at either the home or hotel, and further extends to the main venue, with a final visit to the reception. The plan includes all speeches with many additional dance and party shots late into the evening. A final nocturnal outside session within the grounds of the reception is recommended to add diversity & creativity. All the many images from the days events are carefully optimised and downloaded on to a memory stick. We prefer memory stick media over DVD, as they are generally safer and do not corrupt as quickly as DVD can do. We recommend that your images should always be backed up.
From: £425.00 per event
Wedding Photography - Full Day
Capella Our most popular all day scheme, coverage begins for pre-wedding photography at either the home or hotel, and further extends to the main venue, with a final visit to the reception. The plan includes all speeches with many additional dance and party shots late into the evening. A final nocturnal session within the grounds of the reception is recommended to add diversity & creativity to the day’s events. Couples select their favorite forty or sixty images to be placed within a storybook style album, from a large selection of images taken throughout the day. Capella album with multiple size prints. 40 images.............................., £695.00 60 images ........................... ., £895.00 Memory Stick As Capella coverage but all high resolution optimised images taken on the day downloaded onto a USB memory stick or direct download (No Album) ……………………………………………………………..………………………£ 495.00
From: £495.00 per event
- What services do you offer?Professional wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?Our starter package offers all day coverage including pre wedding getting ready and party shots late into the evening
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, never ever!
- What style of photos do you take?Contemporary, informal, Relaxed, emotive, Innovative.
- What kind of technology do you use?We use the Nikon D850, widely believed to be the best DSLR on the market!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Clients also have access to a private password protected gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Memory stick are forwarded to our clients within 10 days.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes although we never send images with eyes closed etc.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have an assistant.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes the Photographer is a professionally qualified member of the MPA.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?If we would like to use any clients wedding photographs, we will always ask our clients before we proceed.
- Do you have professional InsuranceYes but we have never claimed!
- Have you had any exposure in the mediaYes, wedding images published in many national wedding magazines and more recently used by Nikon cameras in their 100th company anniversary Film.
Wedding Photography, from Memory stick to Large Magazine style albums