WE CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOUR STORY
VIP Creative is a Hull based video production and commercial photography company. We offer our clients creative bespoke visual content creation that is individually catered to their needs. We pride ourselves on producing fresh, contemporary high quality video and photography that helps businesses and individuals convert customers and increase engagement with their brands and services.
DON’T JUST TELL THEM HOW GOOD YOU ARE. SHOW THEM.
With over 25 years experience between us, at VIP Creative we ensure that our clients receive an outstanding service from start to finish. What we offer can take the stress out of sourcing individual creatives such as videographers, photographers and designers as we can provide an “under one roof” service. We offer full packages with as much or as little mediums covered as you want or need.
We are professional, honest and friendly but most of all, we’re creative and we love what we do. We will work with you from inception to completion to fulfil your needs and create content that will educate and entertain your customers.
Services From VIP Creative
Testimonial/Case Study Video
- What services do you offer?Video production and photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full day shooting - two photographers - digital images and digital album on USB in decorative keepsake box.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Our style is versatile and adaptive. We will always discuss required style before a shoot.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital SLR's Sound equipment Studio and location lighting Steady cam system
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?All projects vary. We have a very fast turn around period, however we never risk a lower quality of work for a quicker turn around. Quality and customer satisfaction is our number one focus.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Images are carefully selected.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We always work as a team (two camera operators minimum). We have found this always achieves the best quality outcome of images.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a selection of backup photographers and videographers that we can trust and call in any unforeseen circumstances.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We have the rights to use any work we take, however we understand and respect peoples privacy and will always discuss this before any shoot.
Business headshots - video and photography
Corporate filming and photography