Vintage VW Campers
Hire a VW Campervan for Your Wedding or Self-Drive Holiday in Scotland.
Have you ever dreamed of travelling in a vintage VW Campervan? Don’t just dream it: we can help you live your dream in a genuine, fully restored 1960’s or 1970’s Campervan or Microbus. We want to share the joy of these iconic, classic vehicles and continue to assist people in making happy memories they can keep forever.
Whether it is a bucket list dream or you just like the convenience of renting a self-catering holiday home on wheels, Volkswagen Campervan hire in Scotland is a brilliant way to travel around the UK.
Or you may be planning a Wedding or event in Scotland and want us to provide a Campervan wedding car or a unique way to transport VIPs.
- Type of vehicles?Volkswagen campervans & splitscreen microbus
- About the fleet?genuine, fully restored VWs from 1960s & 1970s
- What is included in the wedding package?decorations & champagne
- Is the car chauffeur driven?our splitscreen microbus, Meg is chauffeur-driven. Our classic campervans are self-drive hire.
- Is there a minimum rental time?We only take 1 Wedding booking per day and Meg will normally be with you for 2-4 hours, depending on your requirements and locations. The self-drive hire campervans are minimum 3 or 7 night booking, dependent on time of year.
- Are there any additional services?we offer a wedding gift service, where your Guests can buy our Gift Vouchers and you can put them towards your wedding transport and/or honeymoon.
Chauffeur-driven 1965 Volkswagen Splitscreen Microbus - seats 7 besides the chauffeur-daily hire
Self-drive hire of retro VW Campervans from 1970s seats & sleeps up to 5 people - perfect for DIY Weddings, Wedding & Honeymoons, elopement transport & destination weddings.