We have years of wedding car hire experience and know how classic / vintage cars can make all the difference on your wedding day.
We know how important it is that everything is perfect for your special day and no two weddings ever have the same requirements so we are happy to share our experience allowing you to benefit from all we have learnt to help tailor our package to your needs. A vintage wedding car can add to your special day and fulfil your dreams.
Careful and detailed planning make a huge difference, we know how to work with photographers, your friends and family so that everyone has a great day.
For example bringing bridesmaids to the church with the bride's mother - then returning for the bride and proud father. Taking interested guests for a spin at the reception, encouraging children to be part of the fun and appear in charming photos with the car.
claire trudgill• 25 Aug 2018
Was very satisfied the car was great had an amazing day.
Natalie• 6 Jul 2019
We absolutely couldn’t have been more happy with mike and his beautiful car. Edward ran like a dream and everyone wanted to take him home. Mike was fantastic during the whole process. We went to see him and Edward and got a feel for them both. Communication was excellent including on the day. Such a super star! If your getting married in the area I would 100% highly recommend him. Thanks Mike.
Andrew• 22 Jul 2017
A great success - Edward the Sunbeam was perfect for our wedding, even in the rain! Patrick was our driver and did a great job looking after us with champagne and brollies! Thanks for a great experience!
Mike Lunch• 23 Sep 2017
It was a pleasure meeting Mike and his son Andrew who then drove us on the day. Edward the Sunbeam is a beautiful car and added such a special touch for our day. It was lovely learning the history of Edward and how he came to be in the Lunch family and see the passionate way and care that he is both driven and looked after. The journey from my childhood home to the church with my Dad and then from the church to the venue with my husband are moments that I will never forget! A perfect way to cele...
Leah Henderson• 22 Sep 2018
Mike and the car were a superb addition to our wedding! Mike was kind, generous and accommodating and the car is beautiful and incredibly comfy. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike, the car and the wonderful service offered.
- About the fleet?1928 Sunbeam 20 hp based in Bookham, Surrey 1925 Sunbeam Twin Cam based in Spalding, Lincolnshire 1938 Talbot 105 based in Yarmouth Isle of Wight
- Type of vehicles?1928 Sunbeam 20hp 5 seater tourer 1926 Sunbeam Twin Cam tourer 1938 Talbot 105 tourer All these cam take three adult passengers in comfort all are open tourers with hoods and sidescreens to protect the bride's hair on the way to the wedding - however if the weather permits, the hood comes down for those memorable photo's after the ceremony
- How about Proms or Birthday events?No, we are only insured for weddings
- About the fleet?Sunbeam 20 hp based in Bookham, Surrey Sunbeam Twin Cam based in Spalding, Lincolnshire Talbot 105 based in Yarmouth Isle of Wight
- What is included in the wedding package?Ribbons, Champagne for the photos and journey after the wedding ceremony
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We charge per event.
- Is there a maximum rental time?We do not include taking the bride and groom back to their hotel after the reception.
- Is there a minimum rental time?We only do one wedding in a day. The fee includes the use of the car for the journeys associated with taking bride and sometimes bridesmaids to the ceremony and then taking the bride and groom to the reception afterwards.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?yes
Our vintage wedding cars were made typically 90 years ago so they have huge character and are driven by a liveried chauffeur which adds a special touch of luxury to your special day.
The car typicall...