Vintage Sports Car Hire
No longer trading
Leah Henderson• Sept. 22, 2018
Mike and the car were a superb addition to our wedding! Mike was kind, generous and accommodating and the car is beautiful and incredibly comfy. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike, the car and the wonderful service offered.
claire trudgill• Aug. 25, 2018
Was very satisfied the car was great had an amazing day.
Mike Lunch• Sept. 23, 2017
It was a pleasure meeting Mike and his son Andrew who then drove us on the day. Edward the Sunbeam is a beautiful car and added such a special touch for our day. It was lovely learning the history of Edward and how he came to be in the Lunch family and see the passionate way and care that he is both driven and looked after. The journey from my childhood home to the church with my Dad and then from the church to the venue with my husband are moments that I will never forget! A perfect way to celebrate being newly married with a lovely glass of champagne en route! Thank you Mike and Andrew, we cannot recommend you or Edward highly enough!
Steven and Lauren wedding• July 8, 2017
"What a amazing day it was Mike played a massive part great communication on the lead up to the weeding and amazing on the day too. The car was perfect and looked great in pictures and mike was a really nice guy and took some great pictures too I would highly recommend
Thank you mike for all your kindness and for being perfect on our big day"
Andrew• July 22, 2017
A great success - Edward the Sunbeam was perfect for our wedding, even in the rain! Patrick was our driver and did a great job looking after us with champagne and brollies! Thanks for a great experience!
Natalie• July 6, 2019
We absolutely couldn’t have been more happy with mike and his beautiful car. Edward ran like a dream and everyone wanted to take him home. Mike was fantastic during the whole process. We went to see him and Edward and got a feel for them both. Communication was excellent including on the day. Such a super star! If your getting married in the area I would 100% highly recommend him. Thanks Mike.
- Type of vehicles?1928 Sunbeam 20hp 5 seater tourer 1926 Sunbeam Twin Cam tourer 1938 Talbot 105 tourer All these cam take three adult passengers in comfort all are open tourers with hoods and sidescreens to protect the bride's hair on the way to the wedding - however if the weather permits, the hood comes down for those memorable photo's after the ceremony
- About the fleet?Sunbeam 20 hp based in Bookham, Surrey Sunbeam Twin Cam based in Spalding, Lincolnshire Talbot 105 based in Yarmouth Isle of Wight
- What is included in the wedding package?Ribbons, Champagne for the photos and journey after the wedding ceremony
- Is the car chauffeur driven?yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?We only do one wedding in a day. The fee includes the use of the car for the journeys associated with taking bride and sometimes bridesmaids to the ceremony and then taking the bride and groom to the reception afterwards.
- Is there a maximum rental time?We do not include taking the bride and groom back to their hotel after the reception.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We charge per event.
- How about Proms or Birthday events?No, we are only insured for weddings
No longer trading