Vic Rivero is a dedicated and experienced wedding filmmaker and video producer with 10 years experience in the business.
With a deep understanding of and extensive technical expertise in both photography and filmmaking, Vic creates exceptional cinematic wedding videography that is completely tailored and personalized to his clients.
For Vic, nothing is more important than ensuring each production is unique to the people he’s making it for. He strives to offer prestigious, timeless, authentic, and creative cinematic works of art for his clients, so they can look back on and remember every last detail of their special day in stunning clarity.
After maintaining a successful career in the wedding industry for nearly a decade in Manila, Vic moved to the UK, where he launched Vic Rivero Films. His passion for photography and videography began 15 years ago, when he first began to explore the two visual mediums as a part-time job. From there, he established his own company in Manila in 201...
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?it is stated on the contract if the couple is happy for us to do so.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?All of my team is highly skilled so you are on safe hand.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a professional team
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, at least 400 images
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Same day edit, 4-6 weeks
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we do
- What kind of technology do you use?Mirrorless Cameras, Professional Audio Recorder, Drone macbook pro for editing
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary, Cinematic Video
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?NOOnly one event a day
- What does the wedding package include?Same Dy Edit Video or SDE, Aerial video,
- What services do you offer?Event videographers, wedding videographer, video production