Vic Cracknell is a singer, pianist and guitarist. A professional musician from Surrey. Vic has a repertoire of over 300 well known songs covering a diverse range of artists including The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Michael Buble, Elvis Presley, George Ezra, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Ray Charles, Simon & Garfunkel, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Jerry Lee Lewis, Bruce Springsteen, Jason Mraz, Robbie Williams, Oasis and many, many more.
Patricia Ellis• 30 Dec 2015
"Thank you so much, Vic for providing such a lovely party atmosphere for my 70th birthday party for family and friends. The music was great – quiet enough for conversation while we were eating then really lively for some real party action for young and old with all my personal musical favourites. Everyone enjoyed it and had a ball!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Birthday parties which have mainly been 40th, 50th, 60th and 70th celebrations. Weddings. Corporate events. Wedding Anniversaries. House parties. Garden parties
- Who are your previous clients?I have played at literally hundreds of functions, events, birthday parties of all age groups, weddings, wedding anniversaries, pubs, restaurants and clubs. I have numerous testimonials.
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 1 hour sets but am flexible and can fit in with requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. I either have my Bose PA system which is suitable for a gig of up to 200 people or a smaller amp set up for a smaller room. I have lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. I am always learning new songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally play two sets of one hour each with a 30 minute break. I am flexible in fitting in with requirements for a function, party or wedding.
All Shook Up
Thinking Out Loud
Walking In Memphis
It Must Be Love
Don’t Look Back In Anger
Don’t Stop Believing