The Vanderbar is a unique draught bar Specialising in draft artisan products from around the world, the 12ft beer wall consists of 14 matching beer pumps that can sell up to 10 draught products with its integral bar cellar keeping beers ice cold no matter the weather. the industrial theme to the large themed back bar with feature lighting and quirky touches. Our friendly team always go the extra mile to provide you an unparalleled service. Perfect for weddings, parties, festivals and corporate events, contact our team today to book the Vanderbar.
- What services do you offer?Mobile bar
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mobile Bar
- Do you offer special menus?We can offer drinks packages, if you are looking for something more bespoke, we can create a tailored package that matches your requests. After discussing your requirements with you, we provide a quote based on the drinks selected.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/A
- How does the open bar work?OPEN BAR Feeling generous? Choose our open bar option. Throughout the event, your guests will not be charged for their drinks, and a running tab is used for the duration of the event. The tab is paid at the end of the night either by cash or card. Alternatively, a set drinks menu can be designed for your event, and a set price is charged per head. A hire fee is payable with an agreed minimum spend.
- What is included in the menu?full drinks packages
Full Hire of Vanderbar for the Duration of Your Day (Excludes Drinks Packages)
A Temporary Event Notice to Allow the Sale of Alcohol at Your Event
Two Fully Qualified, Friendly Members of Staff to Run the Bar
The Option to Customise the Bar to Your Needs, Including a Full Choice of Drinks Menu
Disposable Glassware/ Straws and Napkins