We are a Northants based duo/trio providing live music for all events. The duo (Acoustic Experiment) has been going for ten years now and comprises Al and Ollie playing piano and guitar and sharing the singing duties. By adding a drummer and doubling the keyboard up as a bass you get four instruments from three people, giving a tight CD quality sound.
Mathew Rowcliffe• 17 Mar 2018
Unit 4 are a great band. I booked them for paddy’s day which is our busiest day of the year and they didn’t disappoint. They had a great choice of music and they even went the extra mile to learn new Irish songs for the occasion they interacted well with the crowd and the crowd were begging for more at the end of night. I would definitely reccomend them to anyone looking for a good band for any occasion.
Louise Bryer• 7 Oct 2017
What a fantastic evening. We just picked this band after listening to their music on the website and couldn’t have chosen better. Ollie responded to all our emails and questions. The band turned up when they said they would, set up and even put on strobe lighting to add to the party atmosphere. They played all the songs we requested from their playlist and more and had the majority of party goers up on the dance floor for most of the night, many of whom also commented on how good the music was. ...
Graham Edgcombe• 26 May 2018
Unit 4, you guys were awesome last night at our wedding. Thank you so much for making us sing along and dance all night. Everybody this morning was telling me how brilliant you were. You're a top band and such lovely people as well.
Graham Dean• 10 Feb 2018
"I can't thank UNIT 4 enough for performing at my retirement party. Not only did they sound incredible they were better than we could have imagined live and the feedback from my friends and family was all very positive. My wife had also asked them if they could play "" A Whiter Shade Of Pale"" which they didn't have listed as a song they performed, however they rehearsed it especially for me and played it on the night. Thank you chaps, I think you'll be getting a few calls from people I know who...
- What are the highlights of your career?Highlights for us generally are performing for special occasions and contributing to parties and weddings, but we have performed original songs at The Stables Milton Keynes and written custom songs to perform for couples at weddings.
- How much space do you require?We are keyboard, guitar and electric drums so need approximately 6m by 3m to be setup comfortably.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends on set times/number of sets but usually 1 or 2 15/30 minute breaks
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one or two breaks depending on set times/lengths but usually 1 or 2 15/30 minute breaks
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly, with enough notice and as long as it sounds good enough for the event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Minimum of 2 x 1 hour sets. This can be broken down into 2 or 3 sets depending on the timings of the event.
- Who are your previous clients?Venues we have performed at include Crockwell Farm, Stanwick Hotel, Grendon Lakes, Harrowden Hall, Collingtree Hilton Northampton and Sulgrave Manor.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any event that needs live music, we can be an acoustic duo for subtle background music or a three piece covers band for main wedding or party events .
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Custom arranged medley's of popular songs meaning less time wasted in between songs and more time dancing.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Three piece male covers band playing well known hits from across the decades.
Come Up And See Me
Hard Days Night
A Little Respect
The Final Countdown
Brown Eyed Girl
Build Me Up Buttercup