There has been and will only ever be one ABBA! Here in UK Björn we celebrate the timeless music, without pretending to be the Swedish sensations themselves. No bad hair, no phoney accents, just the desire to pay homage to ABBA, whilst providing an affordable tribute without any compromise on quality.
With the classic sound and look being carefully replicated and by adding a huge handful of on stage pizzazz, you’ll be transported right back to the good old days where it all began and taken on a journey through the many years of global domination.
Make your event the best it can be by booking UK Björn now!
Julie Humphrey’s• Sept. 14, 2019
Absolutely brilliant, if you want a top class ABBA tribute band look no further. Fantastic xxx
Patricia sykes• April 20, 2018
"Excellent Abba Tribute group. Throughly engaged with the audience providing superb entertainment.
Good feed back back from all those at the event., I can recommend this group and would be happy to book again.
Tricia Sykes. Hinckley Canalside WI"
Joyce Ludlow• Oct. 20, 2018
UK Björn gave us a truly memorable evening here at Lapworth Village Hall. It was such a fun and happy night and they were so professional in everything they did right from the initial contact, through to the final clear up. We had never attempted an event as ‘big’ as this before and were rather anxious how it might turn out, but everything worked out FAB! I cannot recommend them enough!
Michele Travis• May 20, 2018
"Fabulous group carn't recommend them enough. Excellent entertainment all my guest commented on how great they were. They were the wow factor of my 50th.
Thank you again for the music."
Ashley Blake• Sept. 16, 2017
I have engaged UK Bjorn on several occasions for various clients and can highly recommend them. They are professional and use high end equipment to ensure the best performance possible.
Steve Johnson• Sept. 2, 2017
"I booked UK Bjorn to entertain the members of our Private Club. We sold tickets to cover the booking fee but restricted the ticket sales to 80. Despite the fact that they had never performed at our venue before the tickets sold out very quickly which is a testament to the everlasting appeal of ABBA and in the end I could have easily sold over 120 tickets. The evening was a great success and everyone had a great time (including the band). I have no hesitation in recommending UK Bjorn to you if you are looking for a professional ABBA tribute band, so much so that they will be back again at The Thirteen Club in the near future ""by popular demand""."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:UK Björn is a top quality, gimic free ABBA show, who's primary goal is to wow your audience without any of the Cringe.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?UK Björn are unlike most ABBA tributes in that we celebrate the timeless music, without pretending to be the Swedish sensations themselves. No bad hair, no phoney accents, just the desire to pay homage to ABBA and give you a night you won't forget in a hurry for all the right reasons.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform for audience's small to large... garden parties to festivals... golf clubs to hotels.
- Who are your previous clients?BBC TV... Warner Leisure Hotels... IKEA... IKANO Bank... Cheshire Conference & Events Centre... Bentley Motors... Jaguar Sports & Social Club... Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa... Lion Quays Hotel & Spa... Port Vale Football Club... Stafford Rangers Football Club... Alsager Civic Hall & Music Festival... Nantwich Civic Hall... To name but a few...
- How can event planners pay for your services?Our payment terms are B.A.C.S at least 24 hours in advance of the event, or cash on the night of the performance. Cancellation policy and fees apply on a sliding time scale, in the event the show is withdrawn by the client. (Details available upon request)
- How long do you play for?We can perform 2 x 45 minute sets, 1 x 1 hour set or a one long 75 minute set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?UK Björn comes to you fully self-contained, with a top Quality FBT PA rig, with Qube 118sa bins and Mitus 152a tops. In simple terms this means that our music system can comfortably accommodate a room filled with up to around 1000 people. Not wishing to leave ourselves in the dark, we also have plenty of stage lighting including on stand led lighting cans, floor stage floods and a fabulous central effect light giving off a real 70’s disco vibe. To enhance the lights we use an on stage haze machine where permitted. The haze liquid is water based, but can still affect smoke detectors close to the stage area, so usage of this is assessed on an individual basis.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes on both counts.
- How much space do you require?UK Björn are a 4 piece band with live vocals, keys and guitar. The show is also fully choreographed from start to finish, this means that we require a practical location to set up and perform. Space wise, ideally we need an area approximately 6 x 1.5 metres or 5 x 2.5 metres as a minimum. There should also be a good provision of electrical sockets as close to the performance area as possible and suitable (preferably lockable) changing facilities close by. If you are at all concerned however that you are unable to fully meet these requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the viability of your venue.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No. But we play most all of the classic Abba hits.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Maximum 1 break if performing 2 x 45 minute sets. Break length set by client, but would advise from 15 to no longer than 45 minutes.
- Do you provide and play music when you are not performing?If your event does not include a DJ, wrap around continuous play 70’s and 80’s music can be provided and played through our PA system to break up the silence inbetween and around our sets. Please note however that this is not a DJ service and as such will not be manned, nor song requests taken.
1 x 60 minute set of Abba… This is a party set containing the best loved and most upbeat Abba hits to keep your audience on the dance floor from start to finish.
1 x 75 minute set of Abba… The same idea as the 60 minute set, but incorporating a couple of extra hits whilst sill keeping the dance floor going.
2 x 45 minute sets of Abba… For a more laid back start to the evening, the two set show contains mainly the much loved slower and mid tempo hits in the fist set and then gets the party started in the second set with all the dance floor fillers. An interval of around 15 to a maximum of 45 minute’s is recommended between the two sets.
Intro = Summer Night City
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme
Knowing me, knowing you
Money, money, money
One of us
The winner takes it all
Does your mother know
Take a chance on me
Lay all your love on me
Thank you for the music