There has been and will only ever be one ABBA! Here in UK Björn we celebrate the timeless music, without pretending to be the Swedish sensations themselves. No bad hair, no phoney accents, just the desire to pay homage to ABBA, whilst providing an affordable tribute without any compromise on quality. With the classic sound and look being carefully replicated and by adding a huge handful of on stage pizzazz, you’ll be transported right back to the good old days where it all began and taken on a journey through the many years of global domination.
With not a prima-dona in sight and the only band rider being that everyone has a great time, UK Björn never fails to put on a show that keeps people coming back for more time and time again.
Make your event the best it can be by booking UK Björn now!
Patricia sykes• 20 Apr 2018
"Excellent Abba Tribute group. Throughly engaged with the audience providing superb entertainment.
Good feed back back from all those at the event., I can recommend this group and would be happy to book again.
Tricia Sykes. Hinckley Canalside WI"
Janette & Simon Dutton• 21 Jun 2014
"""Many Thanks to UK Björn, they had Barrow Golf Club bouncing!!! Everyone has been very positive with feedback and a wonderful evening was had by all. Thank you"""
Susan Williams• 31 Aug 2017
We have had many Abba tributes over the years at the Kingfisher, but Bjorn UK are by far the best we've had! Totally professional from start to finish and the most important recommendation is that our customers asked, “When are they on again!!!!”
Joyce Ludlow• 20 Oct 2018
UK Björn gave us a truly memorable evening here at Lapworth Village Hall. It was such a fun and happy night and they were so professional in everything they did right from the initial contact, through to the final clear up. We had never attempted an event as ‘big’ as this before and were rather anxious how it might turn out, but everything worked out FAB! I cannot recommend them enough!
Ashley Blake• 16 Sep 2017
I have engaged UK Bjorn on several occasions for various clients and can highly recommend them. They are professional and use high end equipment to ensure the best performance possible.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?UK Björn comes to you fully self-contained with a top Quality FBT Mitus & Qube PA Rig, boasting 6kw of power delivered at a hugely efficient 140Db SPL. In layman’s terms, this basically means we have a fantastic modern sound system, that can comfortably cope with a room filled with around 1000 to 1200 people. Not wishing to leave ourselves in the dark, we also have great stage lighting including multiple led lighting cans.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Our payment terms are B.A.C.S at least 24 hours in advance of the event, or cash on the night of the performance. Cancellation policy and fees apply on a sliding time scale, in the event the show is withdrawn by the client. (Details available upon request)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?UK Björn are unlike most ABBA tributes in that we celebrate the timeless music, without pretending to be the Swedish sensations themselves. No bad hair, no phoney accents, just the desire to pay homage to ABBA and give you a night you won't forget in a hurry for all the right reasons.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?UK Björn are unlike most ABBA tributes in that we celebrate the timeless music, without pretending to be the Swedish sensations themselves. No bad hair, no phoney accents, just the desire to pay homage to ABBA and give you a night you don't forget in a hurry for all the right reasons.
- Who are your previous clients?Warner Leisure Hotels... Best Western Hotels... IKEA... Cheshire Conference & Events Centre... Bentley Motors... Jaguar Sports & Social Club... The Chase Hotel, Ross-on-Wye... Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, The Wirral... The Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool...Port Vale football club... Alsager Civic Hall & Music Festival... Nantwich Civic Hall... Kidsgrove Town Hall, To name but a few...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Maximum 1 break if performing 2 x 45 minute sets. Break length set by client, but would advise from 15 to no longer than 45 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No. But we play most all of the classic Abba hits.
- How much space do you require?Space wise, ideally we require an area approximately 6 x 1.5 metres or 5 x 2.5 metres as a minimum. Please contact us however if you wish to discuss the viability of your venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes on both counts.
- How long do you play for?We can perform 2 x 45 minute sets, 1 x 1 hour set or a one long 75 minute set.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We perform for audience's small to large... garden parties to festivals... golf clubs to hotels.
- What are the highlights of your career?As individual performers we all have our own personal highlights accross the globe.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:UK Björn is a top quality, gimic free ABBA show, who's primary goal is to wow your audience without any of the Cringe.
1 x 60 minute set of Abba… This is a party set containing the best loved and most upbeat Abba hits to keep your audience on the dance floor from start to finish.
1 x 75 minute set of Abba… The same...