'Couples looking for unforgettable wedding entertainment can now book Tux Fizz, a new five-piece Gloucestershire party band guaranteed to get your guests on the dance floor.' - SoGlos Weddings, 2016
Entertain your guests into the night with the help of Tux Fizz, a five-piece party band offering an exciting new addition to the Gloucestershire wedding scene. The band was formed off the back of the group’s performances as Quigley, who decided to broaden its repertoire after becoming a popular choice for corporate events, weddings, and parties across the county and beyond.
Tux Fizz is made up of Chris on lead vocals and keys; Zoe on vocals; band manager Rich on guitar; Dan on bass guitar and Oli on drums, and takes its inspiration from a variety of artists including Paolo Nutini, One Republic, Ben E. King, Oasis and more.
Band manager Rich said: ‘We are really excited to officially launch Tux Fizz; after years of performing at weddings and events under a number of different guises, it’s great to finally centralise our look and style into a slick, sexy new package. And nothing beats a bow tie!’
Sets are tailored to the demands of the crowd and the band can play pretty much anything, making them ideal for catering to the varied musical tastes at wedding celebrations.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Funky! We pride ourselves on our tone, energy and showmanship – Tux Fizz is all about delivering a live music experience that gets people up on the dance floor.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at Old Trafford!!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?1) We offer mixed gender vocals - both Zoe and Chris have incredible vocals and having both of them allows us to do a lot of songs that a single vocal band just can't do 2) We're a professional band. By day we function as Quigley (www.quigleymusic.co.uk) - a fully original indie band - so you can rest assured every band member is a professional. 3) We're actually fun - a lot of Wedding bands are sterile and will not engage with the crowd or guests. We have wireless mic's and a passion for partying, so we often take our set off the stage and into the crowd as we try and find just how good (or bad) the father of the bride can really hit those high notes!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Corporate Events Summer Parties Christmas Parties Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Old Trafford, Gloucester Rugby RFC, Jotun Paints, many many many weddings!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Please contact Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will send an invoice.
- How long do you play for?We are very flexible with timings but a usual set is about 90-120 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yep, top of the range stage gear!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Of course!
- How much space do you require?Minimum is 4 x 5 meters. There is no Maximum!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - we will always ask the bride and groom to tell us what songs they love (or even hate) to make sure our set list is perfectly tailored to suit their tastes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually have 1 break in the middle for a breather and a drink - although we can play through if that is required. Breaks can vary on length and will depend on the format of the night.
Our set list is so vast - we will always design a set to suit the tastes of the guests, but our most popular songs are listed below:
Shut up and Dance - Walk the Moon
I took a Pill in Ibiza - Mike pofner
Stand By Me – Otis Redding
Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
Castle on a Hill - Ed Sheeran
The weeknd - cant feel my face
Adventure of a lifetime - Coldplay
Hold back the River - James Bay
Blame it On Me – George Ezra
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
Pencil Full of Lead – Paulo Nutini
I’m a Believer – The Monkees
Budapest – George Ezra
All about the bass - megan trainor
Something i Need - OneRepublic
New Shoes – Paulo Nutini
Counting Stars - OneRepublic
Twist & Shout - the Beatles
Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars`
Ignition - R Kelly
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Sex is on Fire - Kings of Leon
Mr Brightside - the Killers
I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
dont look back in anger - Oasis
Angels - Robbie Williams
Feeling Good – Muse
Dont Stop Me Now - Queen
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
A little less conversation - Elvis Presley
Thinking outloud - Ed Sheeran
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
Sweet Child o mine - Guns N roses
Are you gunna be my girl - Jet