Turtle Bean - Brazilian Street Food
Turtle Bean is Brazilian Street Food. No reinterpretations, only original and authentic tasty food. Cooking Brazilian food is, for us, cooking for family and friends. It is what Brazilians eat every day; it’s what makes them sit around the table, talk and enjoy each other’s company.
Our food is made with love and passion. We work with local products, valuing what the UK has to offer, bringing from abroad only the ingredients necessary to achieve the flavours of a classical Brazilian kitchen!
One of our suppliers uses only Blythburgh Pork. Their products are locally sourced and have full traceability. The pigs that produce Blythburgh Free Range Pork are born and spend their lives outdoors, roaming in large paddocks, rooting around in Suffolk’s sandy soil and playing with their peers. Another supplier with whom we are proud to partner is Sutton Hoo Farm, whose genuinely free-range chickens taste ‘just as they used to...”
Turtle Bean is an experience that is available to all. A place to meet intense flavours, colors and textures that reveal the best, most original and sincere cuisine that Brazil can offer.
- What services do you offer?Brazilian Street Food serving up fresh, local where appropriate tasty and well though out food. in a professional and happy environment.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Not at present, but something we are working on.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, we have our own 5 star rated Kitchen.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are happy to work with our clients to come up with a menu that suits their needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Brazillian cuisine
- Do you offer special menus?We are happy to work with our clients to come up with a menu that suits their needs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We have a delicious coconut cake, that can be adapted to a wedding cake. We can also offer a Brigadeiro Cake (chocolate).
- How does the open bar work?We do offer open bar. It depends on the clients needs. We offer guaraná, shots of cachaça and caipirinhas (lime and berries).
- What is included in the menu?See sample menu description. We are also happy to work with our clients to come up with a menu that suits their needs.
Brazilian Street food catering for your event!