Truly Natural Photography
Hello, my name is Nadia, I live in Horley, Surrey, and this is my story on how my business started. Years ago, my father gave me my first camera a Taxona, when I was 7 years old and I quickly became the family photographer, he taught me how to manually meter and set up the aperture, although back then you could only see the results when you collected them from the photo lab. But I treasure these photos not only because some of my family members are no longer amongst us, but also because the photos still give me so much joy and memories to remember of happy times. My background created what has now become my passion and life work, capturing beautiful images that commemorate, across generations, the people we love and the good times we share.My style is relaxed and natural and I aim to capture more of your emotions and personality. In my opinion this is what makes a photo great and beautiful.
As a professional having a Photography Diploma from the London most artistic London’s neighbourhood Shoreditch, I am passionate for photography and have travelled and explored far off places, which started years ago when I created NV Travel Photography,travelling lands afar…my journey began capturing the beautiful and mesmerizing lands of India, and takes you on a travel-in-time with experiencing the vibrant colours, land and people I captured while exploring this lovely country.
I was proud to accept the awards for ‘Photo of the day and Country’ by the official Lanzarote Instagram, also find me in ‘The Sussex Newspaper’ see link ‘Truly natural Photography’ http://www.thesussexnewspaper.com/truly-natural-photography/
I look forward to capturing your photos soon
Love :Nadia x
Katherine Imundi• Jan. 27, 2018
Having worked with Nadia on numerous occasions, her service is the best, I can state in very serious terms that Nadia is an artist at what she does. She captures moments in time that are preserved for a lifetime memory. She is prompt, reliable, professional, and brings out the very best in people with her winning personality. If you want the very best photographic work, then contact her and book her services….Remember she is the very best there is…5 STAR
- What services do you offer?I offer professional photography service .I specialise in children's' portrait photography, weddings photography ,couples photography and portrait photography in general.
- What does the wedding package include?The Wedding package includes 8 hours of photographing, the start depends on the customers preferences ,the end is right after the first dance. The number of the photos provided will vary between 50 and 100 and can be agreed with the customer as well.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?no
- What style of photos do you take?I aim to take candid photos and capture the real emotions of the people during the wedding day or photo session. I always encourage the people to relax and behave naturally, if it is a couple to communicate with each other and speak funny things so that this can make them laugh or smile .I give gentle guidance before the photo session and only interfere to give some gentle advice .
- What kind of technology do you use?I use full frame DSLR camera .
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I am present on social media - facebook , website and Instagram
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up to 4 weeks from the date the photos have been taken
- Do you send all the photos taken?No due to the volume of photos taken ,which can be between 500 and 1000
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I mainly work alone ,but sometimes I may require the assistance of my partner
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Unfortunately I don't have anyone handy ,but I know couple of photographers which I can approach.So far I did not need any replacement.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Section 8 on my contract is called Display and it advised the clients where and how I am going to use their photos. They can agree or disagree with this : The Client(s) hereby allow(s) The Photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, social media, sample albums etc.