Getting to know your wedding photographer is an important part of planning your wedding, so this page is about getting to know me and why I love wedding photography.
Before I purchased my first DSLR in 2007, photography had always been a hobby of mine. As a child I was given a small Halina 35mm film camera and I used to take it everywhere with me, always at the ready to take a picture of something interesting.
Being surrounded by beautiful Cornish scenery, I felt inspired to expand my knowledge with an emphasis on capturing seascapes and landscapes and this is still one of my favourite pastimes.
I created Tracey Warbey Wedding Photography in 2014 when a work colleague asked me to photograph her wedding. The following year I gave up my job to concentrate on building my business and I am now fortunate enough to be able to do this full time, covering both Devon and Cornwall.
I offer beautiful, bespoke wedding photography, which is shot in a modern and artistic way.
I would describe my style as being documentary, therefore relaxed and generally using natural light.
My aim is to capture special moments between people. Building a connection with the people that I meet, enables me to capture them at their very best – relaxed, happy and enjoying the moment.
Building this trust, I believe, allows me to deliver beautiful images.
- What services do you offer?I offer a range of service from 2 hours of coverage for smaller ceremonies or elopements, to full day wedding photography within the South West of England.
- What does the wedding package include?All associated travel costs. Your wedding pictures all beautifully edited, watermark free, full size and at maximum resolution uploaded to a gift boxed USB. An online password protected gallery with online store access. Safe storage of your wedding pictures for 12 months.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony A9 cameras with professional lenses and lighting equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. Included with every package is a password protected online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Within 4 - 6 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. The final images are carefully selected to represent the story of the day before being edited.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I can obtain a replacement should the worst happen.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
The approach that I take to shooting weddings in and around Cornwall is relaxed and informal. I like to document your day as it happens, capturing those natural moments as they unfold.
The smiles, the laughter, the tears; I want you to be able to remember all of those elements and treasure them with your friends and family for years to come.
Telling your story is important to me. It’s a huge responsibility that I take seriously and as any of the lovely couples that I’ve had the privilege of meeting along the way will tell you, I put my heart and soul into every wedding that I photograph.
I like to keep things simple by offering packages based on the number of hours coverage you require. From a two hour booking for smaller ceremonies or elopements, to a full day covering the bridal preparations to the first dance and beyond. I’ll be there to capture it all.
All of your wedding photographs will be delivered to you on a beautifully gift boxed USB at maximum resolution and watermark free. You will also receive access to a private, password protected online gallery where you can view your pictures and share them with your friends and family as you wish.
If you would like to discuss your wedding photography in Cornwall*, please feel free to get in touch via the contact page. I would love to hear from you.
*Additional areas of the South West can be quoted for on request.