Toscana Strings is a string quartet with double bass. All five members are professional musicians and studied at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire. Specialists in playing for WEDDINGS and EVENTS they are one of the U.K.s leading groups in the industry. Performing together for over fifteen years they have built up a vast portfolio of venues and events as well as owning a large and varied library of music. Their experience and quality speaks for it's self as many clients frequently rebook Toscana Strings as well as being on many venues preferred suppliers lists.
Kelly• Aug. 7, 2017
We loved having Toscana Strings playing at our church wedding - what a perfect way to come down the isle! They played all the songs we requested and were always available via email. It really made the ceremony - well worth the money. Would highly recommend!
Sophie• May 13, 2017
Toscana Strings were phenomenal! We can't thank them enough for playing at our wedding:)...One of our most treasured moments from the day was dancing alone to Sky Fall before the wedding breakfast. Truly magical! I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any event.
Charlotte• April 30, 2017
What can I say?!! Amazing!! Sophie and colleagues were exceptional. From client interaction to professionalism. Extremely accommodating and such epic talent. They created fantastic bespoke versions of our chosen songs. Such a wonderful atmosphere on our special day. Couldn't recommend them enough.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in playing for weddings, corporate events, charity events, dinners, drinks receptions, balls, shopping events
- How long do you play for?We usually play for three hours, however we are flexible and can work with you to what best suits your requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?approximately 3m x 4m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to arrange music that we don't currently have as long as it is suitable for strings. We don't normally charge for this.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Within a three hour set we usually take a ten minute break
Toscana Strings adds musical SPARKLE to every event at which they perform. The string quartet and double bass collaboration of Toscana Strings makes them unique and an asset to any event. The addition of the double bass enables the group to play a wide variety of musical styles from classical, jazz, film, easy listening to modern and popular songs.