TorbayWeddingDJ is a local trusted business with many 5* reviews from our clients. We pride ourselves on offering you the best experience and making your event truly special.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you with your event and get a no-obligation quote.
Services From TorbayWeddingDJ LTD
DJ Disco For Weddings & Parties
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. I use incredible quality professional audio and modern lighting effects. All of my equipment is PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I have Public Liability Insurance upto £10,000,000 and all of my equipment is PAT tested
- What style of music do you offer?I carry music from all era's & styles. I personally have an extremely eclectic taste and love to play lots of different styles.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Absolutely. In fact I don't use the same songs week-in-week-out as every event is different. So I react to the wants and wishes of the couple and the guests. But you, the Bride and Groom are in control, you can create the playlist / add song requests prior to the event using our online tool and advise on styles that you prefer.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I have been known to work from under a gazebo before!
- Can my guests request songs?Yes absolutely (if you want them to) I always ask you before-hand if you are happy for guests to request songs. Some guests even share the public link in an event facebook page or on invites so that the guests can add songs prior to the bid gay too!
I carry music from all era's & genres. When you book with me you will get access to an online portal where you can add your own song requests prior to the big day (and you can use a public link for your guests to add songs too if you like!!)
I also meet with all of my clients a few weeks before the big day to go over details and tailor your special night to you!