Using modern cinematic techniques, we lovingly produce a wedding film that captures not only the important moments of day, but encapsulates the emotion at the heart of your wedding. We take great care to record events as they unfold, then reproduce this into creative and emotive story. We pay attention to those tiny moments that happen on the wedding day so you can relive it again and again.
Services From Too Moo Films
Wedding Videography - Bridal Prep to First Dance
- What services do you offer?Full day's coverage from bride getting ready right through to first dance
- What does the wedding package include?Full day's coverage from bride getting ready right through to first dance Base package includes >5 Min cinematic "trailer" Optional extras include extended 15 min plus documentary edit > 1 Min social media teaser Speeches in full (multiple camera angles) Ceremony in full (multiple camera angles)
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Unfortunately, due to the nature of our work, this is not possible
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, candid moments. We are unobtrusive with very little posed/stage shots
- What kind of technology do you use?We have multiple high end cameras and professional grade audio recoding equipment
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Highlight films are delivered via YouTube (private link) and can be shared via all social media channels
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?We typically aim to return the finished product within 12-16 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, we include the best bits into a cohesive watchable film.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We can hire additional professionals if logistics warrant it
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?we have a network of video professionals we can contact if necessary
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Our terms state that we have rights to publish our finish product for our own marketing purposes, but couples can opt out if they wish to remain private
Wedding and event videography