Price from: £275
Magician Tony Charles specialising in close-up walkabout magic, family magic shows or even a mix of the two for weddings, parties, venues and corporate events in Sussex, Surrey, Hants and Kent.
- Do you do open-air acts?Performing indoors or outdoors is perfectly fine.
- How long is the act?Usually 2 hours of close-up magic is appropriate for most events, however 1 hour, 3 hours or whole day sessions are available as required to suit the client.
- What type of magic do you performI perform close-up table magic or mix-n-mingle magic for most events, however, I am delighted to present a magic show as part of the entertainment
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic is the perfect entertainment for a wide variety of events, from birthdays, weddings and staff parties, to fun days and corporate events. I am able to create a fun, atmosphere and magical experience for your guests. Close-up magic is such a flexible medium fitting into many scenarios. Recent clients include Chichester Rugby Club Christmas dinner, Mama Mia the Musical cast and crew party and many birthday celebrations from 21st to 80th. If you are not sure whether magic will suit your event, contact me with your party details and I shall suggest a format based on my 27 year experience providing magical entertainment.
- How many people will you perform for?The smallest audience I have been engaged for was 8 people for a short pre-dinner show, and the largest was 400 at a corporate party. Most commonly I appear at events for 80-100 guests for a couple of hours.