I am a wedding singer who sings a variety of material ranging from motown, country, ballads and more.
I have been performing for a number of years now both as a group (with which i performed at the Albert Hall, Symphony Hall and much more), and a solo act performing at many Pubs, Clubs and Weddings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs and Weddings!
- Who are your previous clients?References from previous clients can be provided upon request!
- How long do you play for?Typically 1 hour ( 2 half hour sets works well) Longer can be discussed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA system, no lighting. We can liaise with your DJ if you'd prefer us to use their set up (10% discount for this)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?If working through your DJs System, not a lot! If using our PA - enough room for a desk with a sound board and 2 stand up speakers.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Please contact me and i will always try my best to include this in my set :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 1 break if doing 1 hour material. Half an hour normally works well!
- Can you sing just love songs at our wedding breakfast?Yes! this works really well, with slow love songs just set a nice atmosphere. Get in touch for more info!
Please contact me for a full set list.
1 hr of material (longer can be discussed)
60s through to current