I’m a songwriter who learns as many songs I feel most people will know, from chilled to upbeat to get everyone dancing. From the 60s onwards.
- Who are your previous clients?The Kings Arms Wilmslow Bexters bar and kitchen in Worsley The acoustic lounge-Poynton The lounge-Ramsbottom DRINC-Ramsbottom The Venetian-Heaton Mersey The old sessions in Knutsford The Balcony-Newton le Willows Ye Olde Cock Inn-Didsbury The pointing dog- Cheadle Hulme
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I’ve played at pubs/bars/restaurants/private parties
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If I do take a break it’s for a toilet break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I kind of know it I can use my iPad. As long as you are cool with having fun with it and it not being note perfect :)
- How much space do you require?Very little
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have an amp/stand/mic
- How long do you play for?2x1 hour set
I normally do 2 x1 hour sets. When people show you love it’s very hard not to carry on, haha.
Don’t look back in anger
Dock of the bay
Under the boardwalk