‘Tobias your music was fabulous and a everybody loved it. Thank you xxxx’
Tobias is an experienced professional pianist who specialises in solo piano sets with vocals if required, ideal for Wedding breakfast and celebrations. Also available as a duo with drums, or trio with drums and bass.
As well as playing well known songs, Tobias composes his own music and is a specialist in Boogie Woogie piano as well as relaxing piano instrumental music. He can play in a wide range of styles, ranging from chill out background music to a high octane party set.
His CV includes touring with Mungo Jerry for the past 18 years, and Top 40 chart success with Britpop band ‘Rialto’. As well as playing live gigs, Tobias also composes his own music and has released 3 solo albums to date.
Rachael D• 16 Jun 2018
Tobias, your music was fabulous and everybody loved it. Thank you xxxx
- How can event planners pay for your services?Preferred payment method is via a bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Numerous wedding couples, hotels, restaurants and festivals
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding breakfasts Wedding parties Retro events Blues and boogie woogie festivals Birthday parties Anniversaries Background music for restaurants, hotels etc
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I’m a boogie woogie and rock n roll piano specialist, which is guaranteed to get your feet tapping. I also play percussion and use a looper to provide a live percussion backing (ala Ed Sheehan) I play in a wide range of styles and I can freely improvise, meaning I can adapt the music to meet the vibe. Most guys are restricted to reading back sheet music. I’m professional to deal with, reliable and I always turn up on time.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I’m a boogie woogie and rock n roll piano specialist, which is guaranteed to get your feet tapping. I also play percussion and use a looper to provide a live percussion backing (ala Ed Sheehan) I play in a wide range of styles and I can freely improvise, meaning I can adapt the music to meet the vibe and I’m not restricted by reading back sheet music. I’m professional to deal with, reliable and I always turn up on time.
- What are the highlights of your career?3 top 40 hits and an appearance on Top of the pops and TFI Friday with Britpop band ‘Rialto’. Touring with Mungo Jerry for the last 18 years.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Tobias - professional signing pianist
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break of 30 minutes between sets. Happy to discuss arrangements to best suit your event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course provided you give us notice
- How much space do you require?Very flexible and as a solo, duo and trio act we have a much smaller footprint than a full party band.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes! Professional Musician union members with up to date public liability and pat tested equipment.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes! High quality 2K EV PA system with Yamaha mixing desk and LED lighting rig
- How long do you play for?Standard booking is 2 x 45 minute sets, with timings agreed in advance. Alternative arrangements can be discussed to best meet your requirements. Playback music available between sets at no additional charge if you don’t have a DJ. Timings to be agreed in advance and additional charges may be incurred if pre agreed arrangements overrun or the event runs past midnight.
Rock n roll and boogie woogie party set
(Ideal for parties, Wedding celebrations and vintage events)
The Beatles: She’s a woman, I saw her standing there, Get back, Lady Madonna