https://youtu.be/tsH8ls5EGWs - A video sampling some of the pieces I would recommend.
A versatile and passionate pianist, with wedding experience, currently working towards a diploma. Timothy has also played as a church pianist for years, providing impromptu arrangements for prelude music, as well as working as the weekly choir pianist.
Sue winstanley• Feb. 29, 2020
Tim was skilled , smart, punctual and played just the right blend of music. Perfect for our evening.
How long do you play for?
As long as required within the day.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
How much space do you require?
A space with a piano.
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
I can play consistently for up to 2 hours. A 15-30 minute break may then be necessary to relax my muscles.
Jazz, classical, pop and arrangements of almost any song request to best suit the atmosphere you want for your wedding. Previous wedding prelude has included "Lord of the Rings" music, "the Prayer" arrangement as the bride walked down the isle, and even a rock song ("forever and always") arranged specifically for their wedding.
A standard recommended set list includes music by:
- Yiruma (such as "kiss the rain", "Do You?" or the piece he wrote for his wedding "27th May")
- George Winston (including his beautiful variations on Kanon in D by Pachelbel)
- Joe Bongiorno (e.g. Inspired, Touched etc.)
- Ludovico Einaudi (e.g. Le Onde, I Giorni, Due Tramonti, etc.)
- Beethoven (such as his "Moonlight" sonata)
- Claude Debussy (Clair de Lune)