A versatile and passionate pianist, with wedding experience. Timothy has also played as a church pianist for years, providing impromptu arrangements for prelude music.
- How long do you play for?As long as required within the day.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Not required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No.
- How much space do you require?2m*2m max. Space enough to sit a piano/keyboard.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can play consistently for up to 2 hours. A 15-30 minute break may then be necessary to relax my muscles.
Jazz, classical, pop and arrangements of almost any song request to best suit the atmosphere you want for your wedding. Previous wedding prelude has included "Lord of the Rings" music, "the Prayer" ar...