Thomas Lowe Weddings
Hi, I’m Tom and I’m passionate about telling your story.
My priority as a photographer, first and foremost, is to capture moments that truly matter. I work hard to document your day with friends and family, so when you come back to look through your photos you’ll re-live those moments time and time again.
To me, it’s not just about the pictures, it’s about the experience.
**I’ll capture beautiful photos that you’ll cherish forever
Wedding photography is such an important commission - few days in your life will be as significant and I put every effort into creating stunning photos to mark the occasion.
However, I don’t forget that this is your wedding day and not my photoshoot! My photos will convey the atmosphere and happiness of your day, perfect to re-live for years to come.
**It’ll be like having a friend take the photos for you
My style is relaxed and unintrusive, which will help you to feel more comfortable with me taking your photos. I won’t ask you to do any cheesy poses or anything that makes you feel awkward - instead I keep things simple and always shoot with a smile so that you enjoy the photography as well as make the most of your wedding day.
I also understand wedding planning can be a daunting task. I’ve been there, done that. So I can share my experience from planning my own wedding, as well as from those I’ve photographed. This can be anything from how the day could run and the timing of certain events to little things that may make your day even more special. As everyone always says, it’ll fly by so it’s important to make the most of it!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Engagement Sessions
- What does the wedding package include?I offer a range of packages which can include an engagement session, second photographer and a dedicated cinematographer. However, my base packages are photography by myself only if you prefer to keep things simple.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Unfortunately not. I focus my attention on one wedding to capture the best images possible.
- What style of photos do you take?I take elegant, beautiful and timeless photos which you will be able to look back on for years to come.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use professional level, full frame Nikon bodies with fast aperture, professional lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I can provide access to an online gallery to share with friends and family.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Final images will be delivered within 14 days of the event.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I select the best photos and deliver between 400-600 shots depending on the duration of the day (for a full days shoot).
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I can work along or bring along a second photographer or cinematographer depending on the package chosen.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Should something arise out of my control, every effort will be taken to provide a replacement photographer.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, and I give full licence to the client to use their images as they wish.