TheWiseguys are one of the most popular bands in Bournemouth.
We are a four piece band consisting of vocals, lead guitar base and drums. We cover songs from the 60's to current music, which is great for those wanting to book a band for a wedding or private function.
We use very modern BOSE quality sound system, which gives a fantastic sound.
Sorry I didn’t write this sooner but I just wanted to thank you and the guys for performing at our wedding. You were all amazing and everyone said that you were, without doubt the best band that they’d ever seen at any kind of event. And I’m inclined to agree. I’ll never forget how you brought the house down with Sex on Fire. You all played a big part in making our day one to remember so from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We try to keep a party going, therefore we do try to keep our breaks short as possible. But this is normally dictated to by the. clients request. We do offer a wealth of experience and advice to make any function go well.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We use top of the range BOSE system which gives an excellent sound.
- How long do you play for?Up to two hours, but more if requested, this will then be reflected in the price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We try to keep a party going, therefore we do try to keep our breaks short as possible. But this is normally dictated to by the. clients request. We do offer a wealth of experience and advice to mAke any function go well.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will learn a new song if it is possible, but a. Charge will apply, but TheWiseGuys will only do this if we believe that the song will be up to our excellent standard.
- How much space do you require?The band has very modern equipment, so not a lot. But as the singer dances and moves around a lot this can vary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We use top of the range BOSE system which Ives an excellent sound.
- How long do you play for?Up to two hours.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Through the bands bank account.
- Who are your previous clients?To many to mention without upsetting someone.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties and more.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A very entertaining and active performance.
- What are the highlights of your career?Many, as members of the band have been on radio, television, many top musicals throughout the country and have performed abroad and on cruise ships.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The most entertaining party band in Dorset.
Can’t always get What you Want – Rolling Stones
Dock of the bay – Otis Redding
I feel good – James Brown
I’m a believer – The Monkees
Mustang Sally – Blues Brothers
Not Unusual – Tom Jone...