SWISH SWOOSH ZING! Goes the pen and you are immortalised as art!
TheArtyOne (aka: Mikey) is your friendly neighbourhood caricaturist based in Birmingham in the West Midlands but gets around everywhere!
He will liven up your event, create a talking point and amuse many - even for hours after he's done!
He has been drawing caricatures professionally since 2007. Since that time, he has entertained at many weddings, parties, corporate events and even local festivals and fairs where he is always a big hit.
He has also been found at Warwick Castle in Warwickshire where, between sword fighting and jousting, he has also drawn castle themed caricatures on a regular basis as souvenirs for the visitors there, so if you require your caricatures themed up for your event just, ask.
If you are looking for entertainment for your anniversary, wedding, birthday or leaving party then look no further. Hiring a caricaturist is a good way to amuse your guests, young and old, and produces a g...
john bassford• 23 Mar 2019
Mikey arrived well ahead of his time to make sure all was well, drew some wonderful pictures and I would have no hesitation in booking him again or recommending him
soula joannou• 21 Jul 2019
very good thank you. Every one was very happy with their picture.
Melissa & Dave• 8 Sep 2018
Mikey was an excellent addition to our wedding! He had all ages involved. Everyone wanted a go and he provided a talking point at our wedding reception! He produced brilliant caricatures of people on their own or couples & was able to work quickly yet accurately to get the maximum number of guests involved. Thanks so much for the excellent entertainment!
- How long is the act?How ever long you need me.
- What is included in the wedding package?A few hours (or if required - up to a full day) of entertainment for your guests, company or clients.
- What other services to you provide?I can do a caricature of the wedding couple or company employees before the event to save time on the day. Contact me for more info stating how many people and if colour or black and white.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?As long as there is good lighting and some chairs for me and my "muses" I have all I need.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?10 - 15 mins to set up my collapsible easel and make sure my markers are filled up.
Hiring a caricaturist to attend your corporate events can be a great way to make them more fun and memorable. The caricaturist can draw your guests during your presentations or during coffee breaks. A...