Your dream wedding made real! The harp, the romantic instrument of the angels, has featured in the most exquisite weddings. Now you can have the chance of award-winning harp music at your own wedding, with prices starting from only £160.
Taking up just a small area with such a wonderful relaxing sound, listening to the harp is an elegant, emotional experience. Its gentle sounds carry across a room without intruding into conversation, and a harp can go where a piano cannot (even outside!)
I am available with my elegant concert harp to bring that extra touch of magic to your special day. I can entertain your guests as they arrive, and play as you make your spectacular entrance. Gentle background melodies add to the ceremony & reception and really add magic to the atmosphere.
Where possible, I will be delighted to wear a dress to co-ordinate with your colour scheme.
I perform at over 50 weddings a year including Civil Ceremonies, Church Weddings, Civil Partnerships, Asian Wedd...
- How long do you play for?As long as you want
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If I can get the sheet music, then I can play it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 mins in each hour
Here is my Current Repertoire.
Please note that religious music is not normally allowed in a civil ceremony – please check with your registrar if you would like a religious piece.