Professional and experienced female fronted, West Midlands based party/function band available for booking throughout the UK
Feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Professional and experienced female fronted five piece live function band
- What are the highlights of your career?We get to perform weekly at so many lovely venues and occasions, it’s a navy pleasure to be involved within the entertainment industry.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are extremely versatile and talented musicians (and vocalist) who boast many years of experience within the live entertainment business performing at hundreds of occasions and we still have youth on our side too!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We specialise in providing live entertainment to many occasions, such as; weddings, balls, corporate events, parties as well as performing at some specific and specially selected festivals across the UK
- Who are your previous clients?Our previous clients include a vast amount of promotion companies and small agents, but mainly we deal with the bride and groom direct as well as the person responsible for organising an event/occasion, -whatever that may be.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept bank transfers (online banking), PayPal and cash as forms of payment.
- How long do you play for?We perform for two x one hour sets as standard within the afreed fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own state of art professional PA system capable of addressing up to 500 guests if required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We are public liability insured and all electrical equipment is pat tested to date.
- How much space do you require?We require a minimum performance space of 6 x 4 metres if possible to comfortably perform and anything more than that we are grateful for.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We have our own rehearsal studio we meet up in each week to add new songs to an ever growing repertoire and if your favourite song isn’t included within our current repertoire and it isn’t too complicated to learn and would fit nicely within our existing song list choices, then we will be able to rehearse it and perform it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one break between sets one and two which usually lasts up to fifteen minutes, but we’re extremely accommodating and understanding to what is required of us, so we will discuss any special requirements you have, either before or during the occasion.
A typical function set list:
Play that funky music
I saw her standing there
Dance with me tonight
Rolling in the deep
Next to me